Nineteen

"I- I m sorry." Jimin stuttered. "I- I didn't mean to disturb you. You can go back and sleep."

Hoseok felt a tug in his heart. The way Jimin trying to hold his tears, he looks small. The scene in front of him is heartbreaking.

"No, you didn't. We were already up." Jin sat beside Namjoon and take Jimin's other hand in his.
"I am sorry." Jimin apologized again.
"Stop apologizing Jiminah. Even though we don't know you for long period of time, We care about you." Namjoon try to console him.

When he said that Jimin looked up, tears welling up in his eyes.
"Are you okay? Don't cry. I am so sorry." Namjoon panicked and thought he does something wrong. Jin placed his other hand on Namjoon's back.

"No, it's not because of you. It- it's just I- got emotional." A sob escaped Jimin's lips.
"It's okay. It's okay." Namjoon rubbed his back.

Hoseok come to them with a glass of water. And give it to Jimin. The younger man take it with a shaking hand and drink it.

"Are you having nightmare, again?" Jin asked taking the empty glass from the younger. Jimin nodded looking at his lap.

That caught Namjoon's attention.
"Again?" He asked looking at Jin. His confusion mirroring other's in the room, except Jin.
"Yeah. We can talk about it later. It's already time for dinner. Let's order something, he must be hungry." Jin said looking sternly at his mates, to not overwhelm the younger. His mates understand that and closed their mouth.

"What do you want for dinner Jiminah? " Jin ask the purple head.
"Anything is fine." The smaller mumbled.
"Are you sure? You can have anything you want." Jungkook butted in.
"I am fine anything you order." The younger confirmed.

"Okay, Jiminie, go wash your face. Then we can have dinner." Taehyung said as he went to Jimin and gently pulled him out of bed. "I will stay here untill you are out. We can go together." He said flashing his boxy smile.
"You don't have to." Jimin said in a small voice. Only Taehyung heard it.
"But,I want to." He said and send the younger into bathroom.
"You guys go. I will bring him." He assured his mates. With a nod they all went out of the room leaving the younger two.

Taehyung scrolled through his phone and waited for Jimin to come out of the bathroom. A while later the younger comeback with wet hair, he changed his sweater too. He must have took a shower. Taehyung thought.

"How are you feeling? Are you okay?" He asked, getting a nod from Jimin.
"Do you have nightmares often?" He approached younger. Jimin nodded again.
"I will buy a dream catcher. Then you can sleep peacefully." He said getting a small smile from the purple hair man.
Returning the smile he held the smaller's hand and took him to downstairs.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for voting 💜