Thirteen

Hoseok doesn't know much about human. Whatever he know about humans are bad. But looking at Jimin, he doesn't feel that way. The younger likes to help others. He offers a smile to everyone. A smile that can make someone's day better.

Also he talks alot. But for that, he needs to get comfortable. From the look of it, Jimin is more comfortable with Jin. The way Jin treat him must be the reason.

Jin is really caring. Maybe because he is the oldest of the pack. It's in his nature. Always taking care of others. He know how to speak. Even though he is funny and goofy he is the most kind person out of all of them. So there is no surprise that Jimin is more comfortable with him.

Jin know Jimin is gonna refuse if they tell him to buy clothes. So he just dragged the smaller man to clothes section. And ask him choose the one he liked. But purple head is really hard to convince. And after alot of argument he persuaded the man to buy clothes and some other stuffs.

Jimin is really attractive. Especially his purple hair and mismatched eyes makes him standout in the croud. So the way people glancing at them is what Jin had expected. That's why he put some artificial scent on Jimin's neck and wrist.
It will make him smell like a beta. As beta doesn't have strong smell it's easy to disguise as one.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

They have fun whole shopping. Jin sent Yoongi a message, to tell him to have lunch and they will be having lunch outside.

All seven of them barely eat lunch together. Everyone eat at their workplace. Taehyung and Jungkook eat together. Sometimes Yoongi or Hoseok will join Jin at his Restaurant. Other than that they eat separately. But they try to eat breakfast and lunch together. They always wait for others to get home for dinner. They will talk about how their day went. Jin doesn't like to eat alone. He likes to eat with his pack. He know all of them them have same thought about it.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for 100+ votes🥰
Borahae 💜