Eight

"Jimin, sit here and eat with us." Hoseok said.
The name caught Taehyung's attention. He turned around and looked at the person sitting next to him, who was looking at his lap and playing with his fingers.

Jimin looks beautiful in the sweater he bought. He really liked the sweater when he bought them. Its was kinda short for him. So he put it in his cute clothes collection. But, the sweater looks more beautiful because Jimin is wearing them.

He did think about Jimin when he woke up. But he never thought the smaller will be in kitchen early in the morning. After what spending time in cold, he should be sleeping, Taking rest. But some reason the man is awake. And he was really focused on laughing with Jungkook at the video they saw earlier, he didn't even notice the purple head.

"Hey Jimin, i am Taehyung. I am sorry i didn't notice you when i enter the kitchen." Taehyung turned to him.
"I am sorry too." He heard Jungkook saying.
"It's okay." Jimin smiled at them.
"How old are you Jimin? You are younger than us, Right?" He asked excitedly.
" i am 20." Jimin said.
"I am 21. You should call me hyung." Taehyung said with a wide smile on his face.

Jungkook looks at Jimin, who is now talking to Taehyung. He is really cute and pretty. He is not talking that much. He is answering with words and small sentences. He smiled at him when they made eye contact.

"Let me introduce myself." He pulled Taehyung away and sat on his chair. "Hi, i am Jungkook. Me and Tae are same age. You should call me hyung too." He smiled widely.
"I am Jimin. Yes hyung." Younger said politely.

"Tae, kook, let him eat. And finish your breakfast." Jin scold them.
"Jiminah, help yourself. Ignore them if they annoy you. Okay?" Jin said to Jimin.
Jimin nodded with a smile and started to eat.

Jungkook stared at him until Taehyung pat his thighs. He looked at Taehyung, his expression says don't stare too much and start eating. He smiled sheepishly at Taehyung and continued eating.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────