Twenty nine

It was midnight when Namjoon woke up feeling really hot. His mates were all sleeping around him. They were in the pack room. He got up and went to kitchen and drink some water. But it doesn't reduce the feeling. He checked the calendar. It was already date for his rut. That's why he feeling like this. He went back to pack room.

Every time they spend their rut in pack room. If his rut is starting, his other alpha mate's rut will sync with him. Beta's doesn't have rut or heats. Jin and Yoongi help them with ruts. And the alphas help each other too. It doesn't mater. He went back to his mates and snuggled to them breathing in thier scent.

Jin woke up with a strong scent. It was Namjoon. Then he remember his alpha mates rut is starting. How did they forgot about the date. With Jimin they all forgot about their other things. They should have warned Jimin about it. He is gonna freak out, if he find them in this state.

After waking up yoongi, Jin went to Jimin's room. He knocked and waited for him. A little bit later Jimin opened the door, his hair messy, eyes barely opening. He was cute.

"Jiminie, can i come in?" He asked.
"Yes hyung." He opened the door wide, let Jin in.
"I am sorry for disturbing you, at this time. It's really urgent. I want to tell you something. We should've told you earlier. But we forgot about it." He sat on Jimin's bed. Jimin following the suit.

"You already know we are a pack. Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook are alphas. Me and Yoongi betas." Jimin nodded.
"And alphas have ruts. Namjoon is in his rut. And other's will definitely will be sync with him. A pack's rut and heats will always be in sync. Do you know what is rut and heat?"
"Yes hyung, i read about it. I am aware of it. I know how it works. I will try to stay away from your pack room." Jimin said his sleepiness long gone.

"That's good. It will be awkward to explain things like that." Jin said with a laugh. "Then i will make food for everyone. If i didn't start now, i will be too busy for it. You can go to kitchen, when you are hungry. Just don't go near pack room. Okay? It will only last for a weak. Then everything will be normal." He said walking up to the door.

"If you want i can make food, hyung. You don't need to worry about it. When it's ready, i will message you. Then you can pick it up." Jimin stopped him.
"But, it's midnight. You need to sleep." Jin reasoned.
"I m already up, hyung. I don't think so, i can sleep again. I can do it. Please let me do it." He begged.
"Are you sure?" Jin asked again. Jimin nodded rapidly. "Then okay. If you want any help, call me. Thank you Jiminie." He ruffled the smaller one's now pink hair.
"My pleasure, hyung." The younger smiled at him as he walked out of the room.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading. If you like this chapter please vote and comment. 💜