Two

"Aah, i am tired." Yoongi slurred as he sat under a tree.

"You are always tired hyung " Jungkook rolled his eyes.

One by one they all sat next to yoongi except Taehyung. He is having fun in his wolf form. He is running here and there like a pup. He is always excited for going out with pack. He also have a lot of energy.

Seeing Taehyung all happy Jungkook turned into wolf form and joined him. Others already turned into human form and had dressed.

Taehyung is really happy to be out with his pack. He really love to be in his wolf form and run around. And when pack is together they are really happy.

He was running around like a pup. Then he heard a voice coming from behind the tree. It sounds like a whine.

As he approached he saw a man curled up near the tree. Whimpering and whining because of cold.

His face pale and scrunched up in discomfort. His purple hair messy. His tiny body shivering with cold. He is laying there with his legs pressed against chest and hands wrapped around knees. Even in this condition he looks beautiful.

Taehyung turn into his human form and crouched in front of the curled figure. By then Jungkook had reached there in search of him.
Jungkook also turn into human.

"Tae... What are you doing here? And who is this?" He asked and crouched next to him. Jungkook's face filled with worry.
"Kook, go and call hyungs, we need to help him." Taehyung said.

Hearing their voices, the man opened his eyes.
Taehyung stared into the mismatched eyes. The man in front of him have different colored eyes, the right eye turquoise blue while the other is amber. The alpha duo were mesmerized by those eyes. It's magnetic, beautiful, soulful and......scared?

Oh right, they are practically strangers to him.
"Kook, go and let hyungs know we are here." Taehyung turn around to Jungkook.

The younger alpha nodded and ran to his hyungs.

"Heyy.."Taehyung called out.
"We won't harm you. We just wanna help you. Okay?" He asked.
But the man didn't reply he just whimpered but now he is more relaxed than before.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Namjoon sat there with a smile as Jin and hoseok tease Yoongi for sleeping there. He loves to watch them all happy and carefree.

They were friends since childhood. All of six them. He is the one who proposed the pack thing. And ofcourse they agreed. And now they are a lovely pack of four alphas and two betas. Their family and friends always told them they need an omega if they want pups. They had already planned when they need kids they will adopt one. They are happy now, that's what matters.

His thought interrupted when Jungkook approached them. When he reached them he is out of breath. He turned in to human form. He was panting heavily. And Taehyung is nowhere to seen.

"Jungkook what happened? Are you okay? Where is Taehyung? " Jin ask. All of them Standing up quickly.

"Hyung, there is a man..... Need help...... We need to go........ Tae.... Is...... Okay..... Let's.... Go.." He said out of breath.

Namjoon sigh in relief as they heard Taehyung is okay. "Let's go hyung he said, it's not far away. You don't need to shift. I will lead you come on." Jungkook said. With that they followed him.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────