Nine

"I m getting late. I am leaving now." Namjoon said as he got up from his chair and hugged his mates one by one and patted Jimin's shoulder. Jimin nodded with a smile.
"Bye guys, bye Jiminah." He shouted before leaving.

Hoseok looks around the table while eating. Taehyung and Jungkook were talking about something that happened in college. But even then they were glancing at Jimin. Hoseok know they are curious about the human. They want to befriend him. But if they started talking they are gonna overwhelm him. They can be really chaotic. That's why Jin silenced them. And also they need to get ready for college.

When he looks at Jin, he was trying to make Jimin eat more. And talking here and there. He want Jimin to be comfortable around them. Looks like Jin is gonna take a day off. There are people who can take care of his restaurant . Yeah he owns a restaurant called 'Silver Spoons.' His assistant manager will take care of everything in his absence.So if he want he can take leave as he wish.

"Jin hyung, aren't you going to café today?" Hoseok asked. This get the attention from younger alphas. They all looked at Jin.
"No, i am going to spend some time with Jimin. And we are out of groceries. So i am planning to go for shopping." Jin said. "And Jimin, you are coming with me, we will have so much fun." He looks at Jimin.
"Okay, hyung." Jimin smiled at him.
"Also hobi, if you are free, you can join us." Jin turned to Hoseok.
"Really hyung? Thank you, you are the best." He said excitedly.

He wanted to spend time with Jimin too. He was really happy Jin offered to go with them. He was free today. He doesn't have classes today. Hopefully, he can know more about Jimin.

"But what about us hyung?" Jungkook ask with pout.
"Yeah, we want to go with you." Taehyung joined.
"But, don't you have college today?" Hobi enquired.
"Can't we take a leave today?" Taehyung and Jungkook asked with puppy eyes.
"No. Go and get ready for college." Jin said as he stands up from his chair and take the plates with him and put in sink.
"But...."
"Hyuuung...."
They whined.
"No means no. Go." Jin glared at them.
With that they stand up and went to their room stomping their feet.Hoseok laugh at their childishness. Jin smiled fondly at them.

"Let me help you,hyung." Jin heard Jimin's sound. When he looked at him he was standing next to him. "I will do the dishes." He went near the sink.
"No Jiminah. You should rest. You are still weak. And Hobi will help me." Jin denied.
"But, I am okay now, hyung. I want to help. I can't stay here and just sit around.please let me do something, hyung." Jimin pleaded.

This is the first time he has spoken a long sentence, since he came here. Jin thought. It feels good to hear him talking comfortably. Jin smiled at younger.
"You shouldn't Jiminah. Now you are not in good condition. Maybe some day i will let you help me. Now go and get ready for shopping. I put some clothes in your closet. Just wear anything you like. Okay?" Jin ruffled the purple hair.

After alot persuasion he agreed.
"Okay, hyung. And thank you. I know how to do house chores. I can help you." Jimin said with small pout.
"I know.When you are healthy we will let you do whatever you want." Hoseok smiled at younger.
With a nod, younger of them strolled towards his room. Jin and Hoseok smiled as they did the dishes.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────