Thirty two

Jin felt guilty. If he hadn't forget to refill the jug, this would have never happened. It's all because of his carelessness.

He saw Yoongi going towards Jimin's room. He followed the suit. They knocked, but Jimin didn't opened the door. They called his name and apologized again and again.

Namjoon approached them a little while later. Hoseok and Jungkook must be helping Taehyung.

"How is he?" Namjoon asked.
"Don't know, he isn't opening the door." Yoongi replied.

"Jiminie." Namjoon called knocking on the door. "Can you please open the door. We are worried about you."

"Can i have some time alone? Can we talk in the morning? Please." They heard a tiny voice from the other side of the door.
"Of course Minie. Come out when you are ready." Jin said.

He didn't wants to leave Jimin alone. He wants to hug the man close, and comfort him. But he know better than that. If Jimin want some time alone, they should give that to him. They are not gonna overwhelm him. Jimin have to know that he have a choice. He can do whatever he want. If he want space they cn give it to him. So they decide to give him some time.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Namjoon was lost in his thought. They were all sitting in the living room, except Taehyung. He fell asleep by the exhaustion. He must be really tired as it's last day of his rut. Namjoon know, when he will wake up, he is gonna hate himself for his doings.

Taehyung is really a gentleman, all of his mates are. But out of all alphas in the pack, Taehyung is the most well mannered one. He respect others, he is considerate, always gentle with others. In his college everyone love him. Even omegas trust him. And he is loyal to his mates.

He have some trouble with controlling his alpha. But he never did something like this. He never force himself on someone. And Jimin is a human, he doesn't even have specific scent like them, that could attract them while in rut. So losing his control over Jimin is really unpredictable. They keep space from Jimin because, alpha in rut can be possessive over their mate. They will attack whoever is near their mate or in their home. But, they never force human to spend their rut with them. Maybe Taehyung's alpha had think of Jimin as his mate. That must be the reason why he tried to kiss the younger. If he was in his own self, he will never do something with out consent.

Now it happened and Jimin locked himself in his room. Will he trust them after this. Will he leave them. Namjoon felt sad at the thought of Jimin leaving them. He groans as he buried his face in to the Yoongi's lap.

"Joon?" Yoongi rubbed his back to comfort him. It did work a little bit. "Don't be sad. Everything will be okay." Yoongi assured kissing back of the younger's head. "Sleep. You need it." Yoongi patted his back as if to help Namjoon sleep.

"So does you, hyung." Namjoon sat up and pulled Yoongi with him to the couch to cuddle. Because of the tiredness they fell asleep in minutes, enjoying the warmth of eachother.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading. 💜

It was kind of a filler chapter.
Sorry if you didn't like this chapter.
I will do better in next chapter.
I was a little bit busy. Sorry again.

See you again on Wednesday.🥰