Four

When they got home Jimin was asleep. Jungkook gently pick him up and took him to their home, others following behind. He put him on the bed in the guest room. Jimin stirred, but didn't wakeup. He looks really tired. Jungkook covered him with a blanket and went out of the room.

When he reached the living room everyone was sitting on the couch. He went over to them and sat down next to Jin.
"So what are we gonna do now? He is a human. I don't think he can cope with our life style." Hoseok broke the silence.
"I know. But he don't have no where to go." Jin said with a worried face.
"So what? We can't take every homeless person to our home. Especially a human." Yoongi snapped.

"We can't take everyone, but i felt like i know him. I know those eyes from somewhere. I don't remember where though." Taehyung said as he tries to remember.
"I know right. He looks kinda familiar to me too." Jin admitted.
"I think it's his eyes. I also know it from somewhere." Jungkook joined them.
"There are a lot of people with heterochromia. It's not a big deal." Yoongi retorted.

Taehyung know Yoongi has a point. Their encounter with human are always bad.
But he can't get over from Jimin's eyes. He had seen people with heterochromia. But Jimin's eyes are really different. It's gorgeous, magnetic, irresistible... There is something in those eyes that is captivating him. And a familiar pull that he felt towards the human. Does he know him? But from where? He doesn't remember.

"Tae, don't stress yourself." Hoseok said as he patted Taehyung's back.

"We can talk about this in the morning. Now go to sleep. It's been a long day." Namjoon said as he got up from the couch.
Some yeahs and nods others followed him to pack room.

They always sleep together in pack room. That's where they make nest. Their nest isn't perfect. Omega's are best at making nest. But they don't care.It's their safe place. That's it. They are happy when they are together. They went in and cuddle to sleep, everyone thinking about certain purple head.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────