Eighteen

Jungkook didn't know heterochromic eyes glow at night. Wolves eyes glow when they are angry or defensive. It changes colour too, according to the situation. But Jimin's eyes aren't glowing like that. It's a small shine. Like moon's reflection on his eyes. He is really dumb to think that human eyes can glow. He mentally face palmed.

Taehyung thought he is imagining things. But when he looked at his mates he knew he isn't. They all look amazed. He know how they felt. They never saw something like this. It was magnetic. Jimin's eyes are already attractive. But the glow in his eyes are magnetic. Maybe it's because of the moon. He thought.

Ethereal! That's what Hoseok thought when he saw Jimin's eyes. What kind of magic is this. He never saw something like that in his entire life. It's like the stories his mom used to be tell him in childhood. Maybe it's because of the moon. He assured himself.

Jin had already saw Jimin's eyes glowing. That time he thought he is being delusional. But no, it's really glowing. The way Jimin looks at them, it's so innocent. But his eyes were so seductive. It must be because of the light's reflection in his eyes. There is no way human eye can glow.

Yoongi's eyes widen as he looked in to the human's eyes. He never seen something beautiful. But how can his eyes glow, when he is a human. Human doesn't have this kind of power in them. And is he even human. What is he even thinking. His eyes are already unique. And the moon is shining bright. That might be the reason of the glow.

Namjoon stared at the mismatched eyes. Shining with moonlight. Is it really shining because of moonlight? He thought. He just stared at those eyes, untill he saw tears falling from them. And a broken sob escape from the man infront of him.

Namjoon rub back of Jimin's hand with his palm. Seeing the smaller cry, broke his heart. He patted Jimin's back with other hand, letting him cry.

Taehyung stared at the scene in front of him. His heart aching, as the younger cry. He saw Hoseok switch on the light. And they all blinked to adjust with bright light.

Jimin squinted his eyes. Then looked up. Now there is no extra glow in his eyes. It must be really the moonlight. Taehyung thought. He heard some relieved sigh. He know his mates are also thinking the same.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thanks for voting.💜