Twenty four

"I am okay, hyung." Jimin sniffled. "It's just... This is a great song. I recalled some sad memories, that's why i got emotional. It was really really beautiful. The way you conveyed emotion through lyrics is incredible. And the melody is ear catching. Loved it hyung. You are really talented."

Yoongi just stared at Jimin, trying to process what he said. He loved it? Really? It wasn't what he had expected. He never thought someone will react to his song like that. Jimin cried because song was beautiful. That's the best complement he ever got.

His wolf twirled around in delight. He is happy. Beyond happy. Not only song because was beautiful, Jimin liked his work.

"It is one of the best song i had heard, hyung." Jimin continued praising him.
"(You took away my stars at night, my sun at day
Only leaving me with the darkness of a single cold cloud.)
- This is my favourite lines. It's really heart touching. Loved it."

"Thank you, Jiminah." Yoongi was squealing internally. When he think about it, Jimin really have a good voice.
"Can you help me with something?" Jimin nodded. "Can you record it with me. I am not a good singer. My rapping is not bad though. So i think you can sing the vocal parts. And i will rap. I think it will be incredible. If you help, I can send the perfect version of this to company." He asked.

"But i don't sing hyung. My voice isn't good. I think i will mess it up." Jimin hesitate.
"But let's try. If it's not good we don't need to use it. Please." Yoongi asked again.
"Okay, i will try." Jimin agreed.

Yoongi know he can just send his demo version to the company. They are not gonna judge him. They are used to it. But he wants to hear Jimin singing.

Their day went by recording song together. They couldn't complete recording. It takes a lot of time, as Jimin thinks he isn't good singer. They tried the same parts again and again.
Jimin's voice is good. If he he trains well, he can be a professional singer. And he seems like a perfectionist. One day he will talk about it to younger. They couldn't complete it today. But there is no rush. They have one week left.

Usually Yoongi would be bored by lunch. Even though he liked his work, sometimes it gets stressful. But today was fun. He enjoyed being with Jimin. Jimin does talks really well, when he comfortable. And Yoongi liked it. Having Jimin's company while working is not bad.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading. 💜