Twenty eight

It was already dark. But Jimin was not home yet. Jin was worried. He never get late. Wherever he is, he will get home before all of them. But others already got home. They all were trying to call Jimin. But his phone was off. Jin felt uneasiness. Jimin is really not familiar with the place. And he is a human. Even if they cover it up with artificial scent, if someone find out, he is gonna be in trouble.

Namjoon was pacing through living room, dialing Jimin's number. All of them trying to call him again and again. They messaged him too. But that never reached Jimin. Yoongi had called to his singing class and dance class. They said Jimin left early. Jungkook called everywhere, Jimin might be. But he couldn't find the younger anywhere.

"I think we should look for him. What if he is in danger?" Hoseok stood up from his seat.
"Yeah, let's go." Taehyung grabbed his jacket and follow Hoseok to front door.

Before they could go out, the door opened. Jimin was standing there slightly out of breath, a apologetic smile on his face. He looks like he had been running.

"Where were you? And where is your phone? We called you and you didn't pick up. Atleast you should have send a message, if you are gonna be late. We were worried." Jin started ranting.

"Yes Minie, you shouldn't go without telling any of us. You are new here. What if you lost. What if you are in danger. If we don't know where you are, we can't help you." Namjoon Joined.

"Yeah,you should have called."
"Or messaged."
"We were worried."
"It's really cold out there."
"Are you okay?" - Others concerned.

"Stop stop stop,hyungs." Jimin said smiling at them,eyes turning in to beautiful crescents. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to get late. And i am okay. My phone was out of battery, so it ws off. That's why i couldn't message you or call you."

"But where were you?" Hoseok asked.
"When we called your classes, they said you left from there early." Yoongi said.

"I am sorry again hyungs. It's just-"
"I went cut my hair." He pulled out his beanie. "It took time. My hair was growing, and i wanted to cut it short. So i thought dyeing is a good idea." He smiled sheepishly.

They all stared at him without blinking. It was beautiful. His hair peachy pink, was parted in the middle. It was hot. All of them are speechless. And scolding turned into praising. They started complementing him about his hair style and color. Their worry turned into excitement, as they commented on his hair.

After not finding Jimin, they felt like a part from them was missing. They realised it's not just attraction that they felt towards Jimin. It's love. Pure love. They are in love with him.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading. 💜