Ten

Jungkook was ready to leave for the university. Taehyung was taking time. So he went to Jimin's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in." Hearing Jimin, he opened the door and peeked inside. Jimin looked at him surprised.
"Are you busy?" Jungkook asked hesitantly.
"No. How can i help you, Jungkook hyung?"
Jimin asked.
"I wanted to checkup on you. Are you comfortable here?" He step in to the room.
"Yes hyung, i am comfortable here. Thank you for helping me and taking care of me." Jimin said.
"It's our honour. We got an adorable human here." Jungkook laughed as a blush spread across Jimin's cheeks.

"Aww, you are so cute." He squealed when Jimin covered his cheeks with tiny hands.
"Don't tease him kook." He turned around to see Taehyung standing next to door with a smile.

After getting ready Taehyung searched for Jungkook. Hoseok told him he saw Jungkook going to Jimin's room. That's why Taehyung is here.

When he get there Jungkook was flirting with Jimin. He can't stop smiling at how cute Jimin looks. He step into the room and walk next to Jungkook.

"Stop teasing him. If you continued he is gonna look like a tomato." He couldn't help, but laugh at the blushing Jimin.
"But he is cute, Tae." Jungkook joined him.

"So what were you doing? Were you getting ready for shopping? Did Jin hyung give you clothes?" Taehyung asked when he finally calmed down his laughing fit.
"Yeah hyung. Jin hyung told me, he put some clothes in the closet." Jimin smiled at them.
"Can we choose your outfit for today? Please." Jungkook pleaded with puppy eyes.
"Of course hyung." Jimin agreed.

Jungkook opened the closet. After searching through the clothes, he took out an emerald green turtle neck sweater, a black trench coat and a black jeans.

"What do you think about it." Jungkook walked up to them.
"He is gonna look amazing in it. What do you think Jiminie?" The nickname just slipped out of his think without a thought. It's just feels so natural. "I can call you Jiminie, right?" He asked for making sure. Jimin nodded.
"What about me? Can i call you Jiminie too?" Jungkook looked at Jimin expectantly. Jimin nodded with a smile. Which he earned a bunny tooth grin from Jungkook. Taehyung smiled at them.

"So what do you think about this outfit. Jiminie? Do you like it?" Jungkook asked.
"I love it hyung." Jimin exclaimed.
"Then go and get ready. We are getting late. We need to leave now." Jungkook said glancing at his watch.

"Do you have phone?" Jungkook enquired.
"Yes hyung. It was in my pocket. But my phone's battery is dead." Jimin told them.
"It's okay you can borrow any of our charger." Taehyung said to Jimin.

"Yeah. Send us a pic when you got ready, okay? I really wanna see how you look in this. But we are getting late. So put your number in my phone." He give his phone to Jimin. "I will go and take charger for you." He ran out of the room.

Taehyung stared at Jimin as he dial his number in Jungkook's phone. The younger have a natural pout when he is concentrated on something. His small fingers typing fast. The phone looks big in his hands. It's really adorable. He cooed internally.

When Jimin had done he give the phone to Taehyung.
"Can i have your number too?" Taehyung took out his phone.
"Of course hyung." Jimin took it from him and put his number in it.
"You are the best, Jiminie." He said taking his phone from Jimin and put it in his pocket. A small blush covered his face.

By then Jungkook came with charger and hand it over to Jimin. The purple head thanked him with a smile.
"We are getting late Jiminie. See you when we are back." Taehyung said giving the phone to Jungkook.
"Bye Jiminie. If you have trouble with your phone, ask hobi hyung, his room is the closest to yours." Jungkook yelled out.
With a wave they went out of the room to say bye to their mates.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for 500 reads. 💜