Fourteen

There was no one at home when Jungkook got there. Usually he and Taehyung go and come together. But today Taehyung stay back for some project. He told him not to wait. That's why Jungkook got home alone and early.

But it was very boring, because there was no one at home. He fished out his phone from the pocket and called Hoseok. But he didn't pick up. So he dialed Jin's number.

Before it could ring, he heard the sound of front door opening. He stroll towards there.

"Hey kook. You are early today." Jin enter with handful of shopping bags,followed by Hoseok and Jimin
"Yes hyung, Tae have some project to do. He didn't want me to wait. So i came alone. That's why i am early." He went to them and help them with the bag.

"You look good." He approached Jimin with a smile. "Hoseok hyung had send you photo. But you look more good in face to face."

The smaller returned his smile with a thank you. Jungkook cooed internally when he saw a blush spreading across Jimin's cheeks.

"I am going to take a shower." Jimin ran upstairs without waiting for his reply, made Jungkook laugh hard.

"Stop teasing him. You scared him away." Jin smacked his head. He pouted, and heard Hoseok laughing at him.

"He is cute hyung. He blushed when i said he looks good." Jungkook replied.
"He did the same when i complimented him." Hoseok joined.
"But don't tease him too much. Let him be comfortable. Don't scare him off." Jin scolded them, but there was no bite in it.

That is one of the thing Jungkook likes about Jin. He always know, what to say and how to behave. He is considerate. Always care for others. And also, if he want, he can be a brat too.

"But we didn't tease him. We complimented him." Hoseok pouted. He nodded along.

"I know hobiyaa. But we don't know what he is going through. It's okay to compliment. Don't exaggerate it. Just be careful around him. Okay?" He patted their head. "I will take a shower. Then we can watch TV. Hobi, you go and get fresh up. Kook, call Jimin and ask him to come downstairs." With that he went to his room. Hoseok also left for his room.

He decided to wait there, as Jimin just went to shower. He didn't wanna bother him while he is showering. He can wait a little.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────