Thirty

Taehyung didn't saw Jimin in six days. Jin told them, he informed the situation to Jimin. And Jimin is taking care of their food. It was really sweet of him.

He heard from Yoongi that Jimin mostly spend his time out of the house. He only stay for making food and to sleep.

Taehyung missed Jimin. But they can't risk his life. When alphas are in rut, they tend to fight with other people over their mate. They are possessive. And Jimin is not their mate. And if they saw Jimin with any of their mate, they will attack him. That's why even after missing the younger, he didn't went to his room.

It was 3 am when he woke up feeling really hot. He looked around, his mates were sleeping soundly. He was thirsty and also in need of a relief. He looked for water. But the jar was empty. Seems like they forgot to refill it.

When he looked at his beta mates they were sleeping peacefully. He doesn't want to wake them up. They were really tired from helping them. So he let them sleep and walked out of the room without making any sound.

When he near the kitchen the light was on. He didn't expect Jimin to wake up this early. He don't know, how meeting Jimin in current circumstance will turn out. He thought about going back to room, and wake up Jin or Yoongi to take water. But he was really thirsty. Also it was already the end of rut and he can control himself a little while. He won't attack Jimin.

He enter kitchen to see the pink hair making food. He was really concentrated in his task that, he didn't even notice Taehyung.
The scene infront of Taehyung was really domestic. A heat went through his body to his groin.

Usually if he find someone at their house during his rut, he would have attack them. But with Jimin that's not what he felt.

Before he could think straight, his alpha took control over him. He grabbed Jimin by his hands and put his lips on the younger's plump ones. Jimin let out a surprised noise. His eyes widened in surprise. But the smaller didn't pulled away. So Taehyung placed the smaller on the kitchen counter and started kissing him softly. The kiss was gentle.

Usually Taehyung was aggressive during rut. But with Jimin it was different. He felt like, if he hold tight, the younger will break. Taehyung pulled Jimin closer with his hands on the other's nape and deepened the kiss. A little bit later Jimin kissed him back. Taehyung smiled in to the kiss. But the his happiness didn't last long as he heard shout behind him.

"TAEHYUNG."

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading. 💜