Three

Taehyung was sitting next to a shivering man when they arrived.

Looks like he is a human. Normally wolves shift into wolf form to cop up with cold. And also the man doesn't have any distinct smell like wolves do. Even if beta doesn't have strong smell like alpha and omega, they do have a natural faint smell. So he must be a human.

They heard Taehyung talking to him. Jin gave him the clothes that he had brought.

"We should help him." Taehyung said to the pack as he put the clothes on. Jungkook also wore his clothes.

Namjoon nodded and crouched next to the stranger.
" Can i touch you? If yes, just nod." His tone gentle.The man tensed a little but nodded nevertheless. With that Namjoon lift him up,the purple head snuggled to his chest for warmth. They take him to the car that parked nearby forest. They put him in and turned on the heater and give him a blanket. The man curled in to the blanket.

"What is your name?" Jin ask as he sat next to the man.
"Ji-Jimin." He stuttered.
"Hi Jimin. I am Jin. What were you doing in the forest? And where do you live? Do you want me to drope you some where?" He asked gently.

Jimin shook his head. "You don't have nowhere to go?" He ask again. Jimin nodded.
"Oh!" Jin looked at him kindly. "Are you tired?"Jimin nodded again." Then go to sleep. We can talk later." He said and left the car.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

"What are we gonna do with him?" Hoseok ask as Jin close the car. They are standing outside the car.

"Shouldn't we take him to the hospital?" Yoongi ask with a frown.
"I don't think so. Taking a human to wolves hospital is not gonna end good. He just need to get warm and a better sleep. He is weak from the cold. That's it. Also, didn't you hear he don't have no where to go." Jin replied.

"And?" Yoongi ask with an eyebrow rise.
"Let's take him home. We can take care of him there." Jungkook said with his puppy eyes.
"Yes, please." Taehyung joined him.

"Are you guys crazy? Do you know what you are saying? He is a human. We can't take him to our home." Yoongi shouted.
"He is right. Human are selfish. They are ungrateful. We don't know what kind of person he is." Hoseok added.

"But he doesn't looks like that kind of person. He looks like an angel." Jin said with a pout.
"You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. What if he turned out to be a hunter?" Yoongi shouted.
"He is too cute to be a hunter,Yoongi hyung." Jungkook exclaimed.

"Raise your hand if you don't want to take him home." Namjoon interrupted their argument. Yoongi and Hoseok raised their hands.
"Who wants to take him home raise their hands." Taehyung and Jungkook raise their hand immediately. Namjoon looks at Jin, he also hesitantly raise his hands.

"Even though i know yoongi hyung is right, i really wants to help him. I know we can't trust humans. But i want to trust him." Namjoon said looking at yoongi.
"But..."
"Hyung, He won't harm us. Even if he try something he is in our territory. And, it's six aginst one. He can't do anything. He is just an unarmed human." Namjoon cut off Yoongi.
Yoongi nodded defeated. Namjoon goes over to him and hugged him.

He know Yoongi is right. Humans are ungrateful. They are selfish, arrogant , manipulative, greedy creatures. They lack empathy. Even though human and wolves comes to a deal to stay in peace, there are some people who still hunt wolves. Who wants to take them down. Still he wants to help the man. Not everyone is the same. But if something happens to his pack he is not gonna tolerate. He will kill him.
But now he is gonna trust his instinct.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────