Seven

The first thing Namjoon saw when he came into the kitchen was Hoseok and Jimin setting the table. Jimin looks adorable in oversized sweater. His purple hair covering his eyes. He was smiling at whatever Jin and Hoseok is telling him.

Namjoon went over to them mumbling a good morning. He sat on the kitchen counter and pour some water into a glass.

"Hey, i am Namjoon." He went near Jimin and extended his hands. Jimin looked at him and then his hand and then back at his face. The younger reached out his hands and shakes the bigger one.
"I m Jimin." The purple head said with a polite smile.

Jimin's hand was really tiny compared to his bigger one.
"How old are you? You looks younger than me." He ask internally cooing at the hand size difference.
"20." Jimin said.
"Then you can call me hyung. All of us are older than you. Call everyone hyung,okay?"
Jimin nodded as yes and looked at his hands which Namjoon was holding.
"Sorry." Namjoon detached his hands from the smaller.

"So, did you sleep well?" Namjoon ask and sit on the chair.
"Yes hyung." Jimin said. "And thank you for helping me."
"It's our pleasure." Namjoon smiled at younger.

"Jin hyung, is breakfast ready? It's 7:20 already. If we didn't start eating then i am gonna be late. And where are others?" Namjoon turned towards Jin.
"Yeah joonah, it's ready. You can start eating, Hobi, can you call others for break-"
Before Jin could finish speaking, they hear the sounds of laughing come to them. Taehyung and Jungkook enter the kitchen talking and giggling.

"Where were you? And where is yoongi? Namjoon is getting late." Jin enquired.
"Sorry hyungs." Taehyung grinned at Jin. " Yoongi hyung said he is really tired from hunting. He also said that he has leg pain."
"He said he had nothing to do till noon. So he is going to rest." Jungkook continued as he sat next to Namjoon.

Namjoon noticed how Jimin was shrinking to corner of the kitchen. Maybe overwhelmed by alot of people or trying to give them privacy. But the new commers didn't noticed him. They are busy goofing around with each other. He saw Hoseok went to Jimin with smile and pull him near the table and sat him on the chair next to Namjoon. He saw how Jin is smiling fondly at the smaller as he served breakfast. He smiled affectionately at them.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────