Twenty one

It had been a week since Jimin was living with them. He sometimes had nightmares. Namjoon know the younger was trying not to disturb them. But as a light sleeper with extreme hearing, he will wake up from the sound of Jimin. They would talk or watch TV untill younger was sleeping.

If Namjoon is tired other will accompany Jimin, except Yoongi. After that night Yoongi never said anything bad about Jimin. But he will always keep a distance from the younger.
Jimin also stayed away from Yoongi.

So in a week Jimin became a little comfortable around them. He helps Taehyung and Jungkook with their assignments, helps Jin and Yoongi with cooking. He listens to how Namjoon's and Hoseok's day went. He will be always there when they need him.

Namjoon have to admit, he is a good listener. Jimin won't interrupt when other's talk. He will listen to them intently. Then he will solve their problem instantly. Beauty with brain. Namjoon thought.

And yet Jimin didn't talk about, what had happened to him or how did he ended up in the forest. Even though he is happy, sometimes he will zone out or his eyes will fill with tears. He will wipe them off without anyone noticing. But Namjoon notice everything. But he is not gonna push him for something, he doesn't want to share. Jimin will tell them when he want to. They need to be patient with him.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

It was sunday. They decide to stay at home today. So they all woke up late.

It was already past 11 when they started breakfast. Jimin helped Jin with breakfast. And now they all are halfway through the breakfast.

"Hyungs." They all looked up when they heard Jimin. He was fidgeting with his chopsticks. Whenever he is nervous he will fidget with things in his hand.

"What's the matter Jiminie?" Taehyung asked placing a hand on Jimin's shoulder. Jimin looked up at him, then looked back at his hand.

"Can you find a job for me? " Jimin asked barely audible. They all stared at Jimin trying to process what he said.

"Why do you want a job Jiminah?" Hoseok asked softly.
"It's just, i don't want to leech off of you. I want to cooperate with expenses." Jimin replied.
"You are not leeching on us, Jiminah. Why do you think like that. We all are making a lot of money. Also we don't have any financial problem." Namjoon assured.
"But i want to hyung. I can pay for my things. Please." Jimin insisted.
"But Jiminie-"
"And it's boring, when you guys go for work. Please hyung." Jimin cut Jungkook off. "I can do any job, please."

"You can come to my studio, if you want."
The pack and Jimin looked at Yoongi wide eyed. Yoongi shrugged as if he didn't offer to help the human, who he 'hate'.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────