Twenty two

Yoongi had never talk to Jimin, Except some words here and there. He tried to stay away from Jimin. Maybe that's why the smaller man was intimidated by him.

But after the past days living with Jimin his opinion about humans changed. No, his opinion about Jimin changed. Jimin is really kind. Always ready to help others. An angel in human disguise. He became comfortable with the pack. He will talk to everyone, will joke around with everyone, except Yoongi.

Yoongi want the younger to be comfortable with him too. At least talk to him.
That's why he asked Jimin to work with him. Maybe after spending some time together, they can talk easily.
"You can come to my studio, if you want." He blurted out.

He regretted saying that when all of his mates and Jimin looked at him with wide eyes and open mouth.
"It's just that my PA is on leave for a week. And i'm looking for someone who can cover her job." He said without looking at them. He need to thank his PA for taking leave at right time. At least he can spend a week with Jimin. Maybe they can be friends too. He thought. "If you want you can join. And i will guide you if you agree. " He glances at Jimin.

"Thank you. I will try my best." Jimin said eyes sparkling with excitement. Yoongi bite back a smile at Jimin's cuteness. He nod nonchalantly as if he doesn't care. But his wolf was dancing with joy, when Jimin agreed to work with him.

Jungkook stared at this interaction mouth agape. Yoongi offered Jimin a job, as an assistant. That was unlike Yoongi. He take people to work after a tough interview. He is picky about who will work with him. So offering Jimin a job as his persinal assistant is not like Yoongi. And also Yoongi doesn't like Jimin.

Is Yoongi planning to get rid of Jimin, on their way to studio? Jungkook mentally face palmed. Yoongi isn't that cruel. He is the most straight forward person among them. If he don't like, he will voice it out. He is not a traitor.

Jungkook glances at Yoongi. There was a faint blush on his cheeks and a small smile on his lips. He looks really happy that Jimin accepted his offer. He must have realised that Jimin isn't a bad person. That could be the reason why he wants Jimin to be his assistant. A smile forms on Jungkook's lips when he thought about them working together. He hopes they get along well.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading and voting.💜