Chapter 209 - 210

209

First day of training for the fourth round of competition.

Except for K-NEP, each group had great ambition and expectations for the program team's proposition this time.

Since the competition stage is unrestricted in all aspects, it means that as long as they can produce stunning songs and design stage concepts that other groups cannot think of, they can ensure absolute victory without being limited by style.

After listening together in the living room to the program team's supplementary information about the voting for the order of appearance, when each group went upstairs, they were eager and eager to try, wanting to start the topic as soon as possible and create a stage that could "leave a mark in history" in the program.

Infinite9 was no exception.

Their configuration was the most reasonable, with excellent and reliable candidates in choreography, composition, and lyrics. Moreover, more than half of the members had composition experience during their trainee period, and the company had arranged relevant courses to develop them more comprehensively.

All members of Infinite9 sat down in a circle in the training room as usual, placing the paper and electronic devices they needed in front of them.

"So, let's first determine the most important premise. What is the theme concept of our stage this time?" Liao Junchen tapped the pen on the blank paper and discussed the creative direction with his teammates.

Qin Lu did not speak at first; he wanted to hear what ideas his teammates had.

Han Suyan pondered and said, "Although I don't have an immediate idea for a theme, our last competition stage proved that a novel and creative concept is the soul of a song. It will give the stage a multiple increase in scoring because it's irreplaceable."

Su Qinglan nodded his furry head, "That's right. The theme of our stage this time must be eye-catching first and foremost!"

Nan Xiao grunted, and Jin You'en adjusted his glasses, nodding in agreement.

All the teammates expressed their agreement, but Qin Lu remained silent, only asking quietly after listening, "So does anyone have any ideas?"

All: "..."

Su Qinglan rubbed his curly hair, feeling a bit distressed as he pondered for a while, "Um, not at the moment."

Obviously, the teammates were all lost in thought, considering what song themes and styles would be novel.

Since the birth of music, all musicians have been striving for innovation, from writing about the greenness of young love to the regrets and nostalgia of life's countdown, from the rebellion of adolescence to the forced maturity of middle age, from realism to magical fairy tales, from historical criticism to futuristic fantasies.

Just like the endless variety of movie genres, from country music to rock punk, music themes and styles are varied and complex, and captivating music seems to be born every moment.

But in reality, every innovation in music is able to lead a new era, and the current diverse styles are accumulated and precipitated in the river of time. If innovation were really so easy, there wouldn't be phenomena like the popularity of jazz for a period of time, followed by the popularity of rock.

After Qin Lu asked the question and the members fell silent, Liao Junchen drew a question mark after the theme he had just written down and continued, "So what about the style? Is it R&B, electronic music, heavy metal, or country folk?"

Fan Xi leaned on his chin and said, "It seems that none of them are very competitive and lack a distinctive point. Can we really stand out?"

Several hours later.

After Transmigrating Into a Male Idol Talent ShowOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara