05

A questioning look has come down on your eyelids. You blinked at the scarf in your hand and took a step forward.
You asked in a low voice,
"How did you know I was on the balcony?"

"You're asking questions without answering my question, y/niee? Very brave!" Yoongi said the words in a sarcastic voice and you grabbed his arm with your shaky hand as he turned to leave the room. You asked, "You brought me to the room?"

He turns his head and looks at your hand.. you doesn't lower your hand, holds it the same way. Rather, your hold become a little tighter.

Yoongi huffed and exhaled. Moistened his lips with his tongue, tilted his head and came closer. Looking into your eyes, he said in a sharp voice,
"Do you still have doubts, my y/niee?"

Your heart skipped a beat. Throat dry, Messy vision, restless face. Yoongi's "my y/niee" address is too deadly for you. What a hypnotic thing, capable of drowning you in an infinite sea of random feelings in a moment. Isn't it too much for your heart?

Looking down, you slowly bit your bottom lip. The strong, tight grip on his hand ran away automatically. Silently bowing your head you take a step back, he started walking outside. His eyes are more normal than usual, but only with the deepest gaze one can see the delicate smile at the corner of his lips. His eyes are more unusual than normal.

_____________

You moaned "Ugh" as the heavy earrings dangled from your ears. The lady in the parlor bared her teeth and smiled. Said,
"You seem to have no habit. You have to work hard to look beautiful."

You felt very annoyed. Holding the earrings in your hands, you said to Jihye,
"I can't wear this unnie. Trust me, my ears will tear."

Jihye is sitting with her eyes closed. Fake thick eyelashes have been applied to her eyes with glue. She does not open her eyes until they dry. She whispers to you,
"Don't make a mess y/n. From here we will go straight to the hall. Where can we get a new earrings for you? Just one day. Just wear it."

You breathed out a sigh. You have put on such a heavy lehenga and this heavy earrings. Even though the dress is very beautiful, but the weather is too hot today. Almost everyone is dressed.

As the lady in the parlor approached you with glue on a eyelashes, you stood up and said, "No need. My makeup is done. Please don't put any more."

The woman stopped. She dropped the eyelash with a annoyed look. You gasped.
Five girls came to the parlor. You, Jihye, Chaewon, and the other two are very close friends of Jihye.

Your ears are turning deaf by hearing them talk about yoongi's attractiveness all the time. Your mood is deteriorating for no reason.

Lifting the lehenga in both hands, you somehow came down two or three stairs in front of the parlor. Two cars are waiting outside. Taehyung is standing outside one. Yoongi is leaning on the other one. Looking at the other side, he is talking on the phone. He is wearing a black shirt and black pants. The blazer is hanging on his hand. The pair of black shoes are shining. The Rolex watch is on his hand. His hair is neatly combed.

As you approached, yoongi stepped away from the car. He hung up the phone and opened the front seat door without looking at you and said,
"Y/nie, will go with me. Everyone else go in Taehyung's car."

Although no one else said anything, Jihye's friends said together, "Why?"

Yoongi smiled perfectly and said,
"fact, she has a habit of vomiting. If she sits with so many people, it won't take her even two minutes to vomit. I hope you understand?"

Both of them wrinkled their noses. You are about to say something before yoongi told you in a serious voice.
"Go in and sit quietly."

Yoongi is driving relatively slowly. As soon as Taehyung's car left first, the speed decreased a little more. You're sitting still. His blazer is placed on your lap.

It doesn't feel hot because there is AC on in the car. But the pain in your ear is increasing. You're enduring it by gritting your teeth. You're holding two earrings in both hands.

Taehyung's car turned and disappeared from sight when yoongi's car stopped.

"What happened?" you asked.

He unfastened his seatbelt. When he got up a little and leaned on you, you threw your head back. He brushed your hair behind your neck with the touch of his fingers. His cold hand touches your shoulder a few times. You asked in a dry voice,
"Yoongi oppa, what. are. you. doing?"

He looks angry. Hard expression on his face. Burning dark brown eyes. He takes off your earring and says in a loud husky voice,
"You're in pain, why are you still wearing this? Idiot!"

You screamed as he unhooked the earring and pulled it gently to open it. Your eyes and face shrunk in sharp pain. He noticed light blood coming out of your ear.

He pressed the place with the tips of his fingers. After wiping the blood, he placed the pair of earrings in his hand firmly on the front of the car. Your eyes were closed. You has no difficulty in guessing the extent of yoongi's anger.

He looks at you and asked.
"Is this still paining ?" His voice sounded soft.

You squints and gives a small nod.
"No."

He started the car. Suddenly said,
"You will never make yourself attractive to others by hurting yourself and suffering. You don't have to wear heavy earrings and draw blood from your ears." Then he paused and said in a low voice,
"What you are, as you are, is enough for me."

Hearing the last word, your heart rate trembled for a moment. Hearing that last word made your heart skip a beat for a moment. You looked out of the window with a steady gaze.

After a while, you rested your head on yoongi's arm gently in unconsciousness, subconsciously, obsessively,
"Yoongi" ... This man is like a riddle from the beginning!