18

At his feet is a small furry fluffy black and white kitten. The kitten squealed "meow" loudly when he accidentally stepped on his tail out of sight. The moment he screamed, you also screamed. You grabbed yoongi's arm and pulled him roughly, causing him to step back and forth. Somehow he managed himself and flickered your forehead lightly and said,
"Is there a problem in your head? How can you pull someone like this? You don't even have the energy to pull me back if i fall. Stupid."

"Why did you stepped on his tail? you had such a big and strong leg, the kitty would have died."

Ignoring your words, he carefully picked up the kitten. After a few loud "meows" the kitten suddenly calmed down. Kitty's soft body was wrapped and covered with yoongi's chest. He smiled softly. If you give animals a little love, they consider people as their own. However, he do not understand why people treat them cruelly. Even after seeing the kitty, no one had any heart to move him away from the road and keep him in a safe place. If a car comes to the side of this road it will crush the kitty.

He gently caressed the kitty's head with his index finger. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to you and said,
"Wipe his tail. It's dirty."

"They're your shoes dirt" you said, gently wiping his tail.

Yoongi nodded calmly.
"Hey, did I stepped on him purposely? It was a mistake."

"What will you do with him? Leave him here?"

Even in your questioning voice, he got a hint of concern. He thought. They are standing outside the gate of the apartment building. You have to go to college on this holiday. The due date of the college fees has passed, but you have neglected it. So the college authority says that you have to pay the fees today. Otherwise, there may be trouble in the next month's exam. If the fees is not paid, the authorities will not allow you to attend the exam again. the driver had gone somewhere with the car so they have to wait here. He said he will be back in ten to twenty minutes. They will leave when he returns. There is no rush. It is eleven o'clock. The office room is open until four in the afternoon.

He thought for a while. What can be done with this kitty? He is so small so he will not be able to find food to eat. He stepped inside the gate again with you.

"For the time being, let's leave him here and later i will make some arrangements." He said and placed the kitty in a corner of the gate. He said to the security guard sitting next to him,
"Uncle take care of him until I come. Don't let anyone do anything."

The security guard smiled showing his teeth. He said,
"Well, you don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him. You go."

Yoongi smiled politely. The sound of the car horn is heard outside. The car has arrived. He took the handkerchief from your hand and put it in his pocket. Then come out with you.

How is the atmosphere today? The sky is cloudy. There are no clouds but it looks like it will rain. The trapped dark clouds are trying to burst out of the clear blue sky.
___________

Yoongi was able to pay the fees by talking to the office head after many problems. He wanted to come alone but you needed to sign at one document, so you had to be brought along.

As soon as you crossed the college gate, your mind was relieved by the sharp, street food smell, but in the next moment, you thought that he would never buy you these things. He has a great aversion to street foods. He doesn't eat himself, he doesn't let you eat either.. A little while ago, yoongi had scolded you for forgetting such an important thing.

So now you didn't have the courage to tell him about eating these things. As a result, you quietly held his hand and moved forward.

While taking you to the car, your sadden face did not escape yoongi's sharp eyes. he closed the door and leaned lightly on the window and said,
"I need to buy some medicine for dad. You sit. I'm coming."