10

You are looking like a nocturnal bird with sleepless eyes. You have slept so much in the evening that you can't sleep now. You finally sat up after a long time, got off the bed while trying to tie your hair in a bun. When you came, you came with open hair. That's why you didn't bring the hairpin along. Your hair is getting loose again and again.

You stepped into the washroom in the dark. You turned on the light of the washroom and came out with three or four splashes of water on your face. You did not turn on the light in the room, fearing that yoongi would wake up if the light came through the door. Without wiping your face, you slowly opened the door of the room without making sound.

Blue dim lights spread across the drawing room. What a ghostly atmosphere. Yoongi is lying on the couch. The pillow behind his head is rolling on the floor. The place of the pillow is occupied by his left hand.The pillow behind his head is rolling on the floor. The place of the pillow is occupied by his left hand. He sleeps with his left hand under his head. Long body did not fit in the couch. His legs have left the couch a little. You stepped forward.

The bluish tinge on yoongi's fair face seems to be making him very attractive appearance more and more attractive. A cute nose, cheekbones, a tiny mole on the left cheek and those brown eyes are all a unique dream man. You smiled looking at him, touched the cheek mole with a light touch with your index finger.

After picking up the pillow from floor and leaning a little, put one hand on his neck and gently lifted his head and put the pillow down, the great danger was bound. Suddenly your hair spread on his face. You stopped even trying to make the sound "a" with your mouth. Yoongi said in a sleepy voice while you bit your lip and putting the pillow down to keep his head.
"Move your hair y/nie....did I tell you to fix my pillow?"

You paused. Your heartbeat seemed to stop for a while. Biting your lip harder and slowly moving away from him, he held your hand and opened his eyes.
"I just told you to move your hair. I didn't ask you to move."

You stared for a moment with a bewildered look. Your daze was broken when suddenly a drop of water splashed on his eyelids. In a strained voice stated,
"Leave my hand."

Yoongi didn't leave your hand. Instead, he took out a key from his pocket, handed it to you and said with a more serious look in his eyes.
"Your hairpin are kept in the drawer number two on the left side of the cupboard. Go to room and tie your hair. Don't sleep with open hair. Be careful!" He let go of your hand saying. He fixed the pillow and put his hand on his forehead and closed his eyes again.
"Listen?"

" Yes."

"Do you use shampoo on your hair or alcohol? It's so addictive" yoongi said with curiosity.

You didn't answer. You pulled the part of your scarf from under his arm and hurried into the room and closed the door.
_________________

You turned on the light in the room. After opening the cupboard with the key in hand and opening the left drawer, you noticed that a hairpin was carefully kept aside in the box of some very expensive watches. You frowned and waved it in your hand and remembered that you had lost it for almost a year. However, you did not remember when you lost it. You looked at the hairpin a few more times and put it back with a smile. Don't take the risk of losing the thing he kept so carefully again in your carelessness.

You closed the cupboard and looks around. He told you to tie your hair and sleep. But he didn't say that you should tie your hair with this hairpin. You put your hair up and put two pens from the pen holder on the table and stuck it tightly. You're very skilled in this work. Even if you fight with the pillow all night, it won't open.
________________

The whole flat is smelling of khichri. It is raining at moderate speed since morning. Today is a public holiday. College is closed. You don't know what day it is. In the morning, you took a shower and left the fan on full speed to blow your hair. You sat on the bed with your phone.

It is almost 10:30. Mrs.park is almost done making khichri. Now she is busy in frying hilsa fish. Hilsa fish with khichri is the favorite food of everyone in the house. She often cooks it on rainy days.

She let out a sigh as she picked up the hot fried hilsa.
"Y/n, set the food to the table."

"I'm coming." You said and stood up. Your hair was almost dry. You turned the fan off in the room and brought food from the kitchen and arranged it nicely on the table.

Finally, the bell rang as you brought the sliced lemon and put it. You quickly opened the door and saw yoongi standing there. Wearing a black colored t-shirt and black trousers. His hair is neatly brushed.

"Move. Why are you standing there like a statue?"

You does not stand aside. Instead, you come forward and blocks the way and says in a protesting voice,
"In what way i look like a statue to you?"

Yoongi smiles and says,
"From all way for now. Understand? Move now. Or I'll give you a slap."

"Why do you want to slap me? Is my cheek your own property?"

Mrs.park shouted before yoongi could gave a answer,
"Yoongi has come? Let him sit on the table. Khichri is getting cold."

You stood out of the way with a look of anger. He slowly took off his shoes and placed them aside before walking forward and whispered in your ear,
"Not only your cheek, you are my own property." without wasting a single moment, he walked to the table and sat down.

Mrs.park herself comes and serve the food on his plate. Addressing you, she says,
"You sit down too. I have cooking. Will the boy sit and eat alone?"

As soon as she spoke, yoongi pulled the chair next to him out of her sight. Telling you to sit there with a commanding eye gesture, you silently sat there without saying a word.

"Where is Jimin and uncle, aunt?"

"Jimin is probably still sleeping. he stayed up all night studying, so I didn't call him. he will eat when he gets up. And your uncle has gone to some work. he has no end of work even on holidays."

Yoongi smiled softly. She busily ran back to the kitchen after serving them food.
The woman helping with the housework did not come today. That's why the work load is a little more today.

You're trying to eat the fish with great attention. Always your mother has made you eat the fish. But today she can't do it because of the pressure of work. You didn't call her. After a long time of failure, when you're going to put the piece of fish on the side and pick up the egg on your plate, yoongi put a lot of fish in the corner of your plate. As you looked at him with surprised eyes, he chewed his food and said,
"Eat quietly. Don't talk too much."

"I don't need so much. I don't eat that much." You said in a hesitant voice.

Yoongi glanced and said in a normal voice,
"I know how much you eat. You don't have to tell me. But if you don't finish all the food on the plate now..." He glared at you after saying this much.

You hesitated for a while and finished the entire meal like an obedient girl. Yoongi, who had been watching you for so long after finishing his meal, you did not noticed. At the end of the meal, taking a glass of water in your hand, he raised a few large hilsa fish egg in front of your mouth. He said in a calm manner,
"Open your mouth."

Your mother herself gave this egg to yoongi's plate. Hilsa fish eggs are very much liked by him. And these are the only eggs in today's fish. So she gave them to him.

You moved your face a little.
"No, you eat it."

He pressed the piece on your lips and said,
"I said open your mouth."

"But.."

"Y/n...". Yoongi groaned in a low voice.

Now you opened your mouth a little bit. He put the whole egg in your mouth and breathed a little. After that he stood up and washed his hands and said to mrs.park and quietly stepped towards the door.

~to be continued~

(I'm Bangali 🙊)

Do comment and vote ☺️