06

Huge convention hall decorated with small lights. Eye catching beauty.

Your car stopped in front of the hall. Still resting your head on yoongi's arms, Eyes closed.

Yoongi understands that you're drowsy.

Shaking your head lightly he said,
"Should i drive back? Go home and sleep. You don't need to attend your sister's wedding"

When you heard yoongi's words, you moved away. You didn't sleep. You just closed your eyes. But when did i put my head in his arms? I doesn't remember.

As soon as you moved, he went out. Then he took you out and moved forward slowly.
_____________

You're running around in the center. Everyone around is from groom's sides. Why is there no one from your family?
Unable to find a way, you went down the stairs.

You found yoongi where the cooks are cooking. After a while the food will be served. He stands there and supervises to ensure that there is no shortage of hospitality.

You walked quickly and grabbed yoongi's palm from behind. He looked back after seeing you and said in a loud voice,
"What's your problem? Why are you here?"

You came a little closer and hugged his arm. Discomfort in your eyes. You're very uncomfortable in the crowd of so many unknown people. Moreover, you does not found anyone you know around.

He pulls you a little closer to him after seeing your troubled face.
"Why are you alone? Where is Chaewon?"

"I can't find anyone from our family."

Yoongi furrowed his brows and said in a skeptical voice,
"You mean you can't find them? Or are you lost?"

You replied with a awkward smile.
"Actually this hall is very big so i got lost."

Yoongi puffed his mouth and let out a breath. With some instructions from the cooks, he stood back from there. The place has become hot due to the heat of the stove fire. It is impossible to stand.

He can feel your sweaty hand wrapped in his own. He took out his phone from his pocket and straightened the crooked hair on your forehead. He dialed Chaewon's number and asked after she received,
"Where are you? Why did you left y/n alone?"

Chaewon's soft voice is heard from the other side,
"She was with me, oppa. I don't-"

"Where are you now?"

"Upstairs...next to the stage."

"Well, stay there. I'm coming with y/n." He cut the call.

He took you to Chaewon and handed his phone to you."Keep it with you. I have mom's phone with me. If you need anything, call that number."

When you bowed your head and gave him consent, his went down with his busy legs again.
______________

A little while ago, Jihye sat in the car and they left.

You burst into tears. You're still crying continuously with your head on mrs.min's chest. Your eye makeup are ruined and you're not alone. The others are also crying. Chaewon and her mother is taking care of your mother.

Yoongi came forward after finishing all the work. He said in a low tone to his mother
"Mom, you go to aunt. I'd rather take y/nie home. She will get sick if she cries so much."

Mrs.min stands up and ceares your head with her hand
"You go home with yoongi, y/n. Go take rest. We'll be back a little later."

You looked at her with wet eyes, sniffs and says,
"I will also go with you."

Before mrs.min could say anything, yoongi pulled you to his side and said,
"You go mom. I'm taking her"

Dark night. There is no moon in the sky. Darkness is also consuming darkness. Sometimes the darkness fades with the sodium lights of the middle road, but as the car moves forward, it returns to its previous form. Sneaky environment. car is running at the safe speed. You are sticking your head out of the window. Your loose hair fell randomly on yoongi's face. He never moved your hair. He is driving like that.

You put your head inside after a while. Your crying stopped a long time ago. Your car turned right. This road is lightly lit. Most of the shops around are open. So it's not that dark.

Suddenly your eyes go to the place in front of the car. Thinking of something, you asked, "Where are the two earrings of mine?"

"I throw it away." Yoongi's voice calm cool.

"What? Why?"

"You won't wear it anymore. I won't let you wear it even if you want to wear it... What's the point of keeping it?"

"So will you throw it away?"

Yoongi now says in a familiar serious voice,
"I did what was right. Now keep quiet, don't talk to much."

That's it, you shuts up. His blazer was on your lap. You take out anger on his blazer, you started ruining his ironed blazer.

_______________

After returning home yoongi left you in your room and went to his own flat. After some time laying in your bed in a tired manner, You stood up. After taking off the lehenga, you took a shower and came out wearing a light comfortable clothes.

Yoongi is standing on his balcony. You saw him when you to go to the balcony to shake off you wet hair and spread out the wet towel. Everything is clearly visible due to the light in his room. He has phone in his ear. He is talking in a busy manner. You tried listen who is on the other side, But nothing is clearly heard. You're upset again. After spreading the towel, you came to your room and closed the balcony door with a thud.

Yoongi looked at the sudden sound. As soon as he understood the matter, he laughed lightly.
______________

In your room, you opened the large part of the cupboard to put the lehenga in. That's when your eyes are stuck on a very large packet wrapped in white colored paper. You piled the lehenga on one side and took out the packet with a skeptical look.

About twenty six dozen bangles came out one by one when the package was opened.
That day you said in the bangle shop, "I like all of them." All those bangles are here.

When you looked at the bangles scattered on the bed with surprised eyes once again, the heart that had been so sad so far jumped with immense happiness. Your face brightened with a broad smile. Suddenly your mood became better. And the reason is 'him'.

~