07

There is no sun in the sky today. The bright light of the day has taken a vacation behind the gray clouds. A cool feeling in nature. In spite of such beautiful weather, you have woken up early in the morning. Feeling very annoyed with yourself, you tried to sleep by closing your eyes. But no! There is no trace of sleep in your eyes.

Finally, unable to find a way out, you removed the blanket from your body and sat up with a big yawn. Your head feels heavy. It hurts a little. Yesterday you slept late at night because you were busy arranging your bangles. The feeling of sleeping late at night and waking up early in the morning is absolutely unbearable.

You got down from the bed while tying your hair in a messy bun. You removed the curtain from the open window and opened the balcony door. The hanging towel of last night is flying. It can fly away at any time.

You quickly took it in your hand. As you turned to leave, the manly voice called
"y/niee" and your legs stopped.

Turning your back and seeing yoongi on the side balcony, you're a little confused and gave answer in hoarse voice,
"Yes?"

That's when yoongi stopped doing push-up. He stood up looking at your puffy oily face for a few moments. Taking a towel from the side and wiping the sweat on his body, he asked in a nonchalant voice,
"Have you completely given up on going to college? You don't want to study anymore? Will you spend your whole life being a fool?"

After somehow digesting yoongi's bitter words, you said,
"I did not go college for Jihye's wedding this week."

Immediately yoongi counter question,
"How many days did you go last week?"

You swallowed a dry gulp, said in a slurred voice.
"Actually..."

"two days".

You once again looked at yoongi's face with a guilty look. You didn't have the guts to say that 'you hadn't gone to college last week because of wedding shopping'

Yoongi said in a cold voice.
"Don't miss a single day of college from tomorrow. You will be ready at exactly eight o'clock in the morning. I will drop you off at college and then go to the office....did those words entered your head?"

You nods up and down. Meaning "entered."

He takes the towel and asks you while put on his t-shirt.
"Go to your room. Why are you up so early?"

You hangs your face.
'Wake up early so i can hear your scoldings. Huh.'

"What did you say?"

"I got up early without any reason."

Yoongi smiles crookedly. Says,
"Well, go to your room. And yes, close the door slowly. It might break".

It is not difficult for you to understand the meaning of his words. He is talking about last night. You quietly enters your room without saying anything.
_______________

In the evening, you're sitting at the study table with a pile of books. You continued trying to solve a math problem for almost an hour. But nothing comes to your mind. Sitting down biting the pen and looking at the book.

Suddenly, you stood up from the chair at the sound of the windowpane. Suddenly, a strong wind started blowing. Your mother's voice was heard as you rushed to close the windows and draw the curtains.

She is calling you loudly.
"y/n, quickly brought the clothes from roof. The house filled with dust. No one cares that the windows are open. I have to do everything alone."

You opened the door and came out. You're afraid enough to go to the roof alone in the stormy wind of this evening, yet you pulls the scarf over your neck and climbs up two or three stairs. The light is gone, stairs fell into darkness. It is understood that the wind speed is gradually increasing. There is also the sound of something falling on the ground. As you stepped up the stairs in the dark with trembling legs, a strong hand took your left hand in its own. Within a moment, the place was illuminated by the light of the phone's flashlight. Yoongi pulled your hand to go up and said,
"Are you brave enough? Why are you going alone?"

"Mom said to bring the clothes."

"That's why you're going to alone on the roof this evening? Couldn't you have called me?"

You didn't answer. Silently began to climb up.

As soon as you stepped on the roof, you realized that a good storm had started. The wind will not stop until it rains. You lowered your head. As soon as you started to move forward, yoongi stopped you and said,
"Stand here. I will bring the clothes." He went a little forward and stopped and said, "Keep your eyes closed. The dust will enter."

You stood huddled against the wall. Yoongi's phone was in your hand.

Yoongi quickly brought the clothes and handed them to you. In the light of the flashlight, you clearly noticed that the buttons of his shirt were turned upside down. Even the shirt was upside down. As soon as you realized that he had somehow wrapped it around his body and came to you, you blinked and laughed in your heart. Like a stormy wind, your heart also started to run randomly at a great speed.

After coming home, you put the clothes and arranged the books and notebooks in a lazy manner. When you sat on the bed, you noticed that yoongi's phone was still in your hand. You took a short breath and stood up again.

You came out of the room and saw your mother and elder aunt sitting on the couch with candles lit. Even in this darkness, this two sisters were happily talking. Jimin and your father were not at home. Went to an eye doctor. Your father has been having eye problems lately.

You stood near them. You showed yoongi's phone and said in a soft voice,
"I am going to elder aunt's flat, mom. Yoongi oppa's phone is with me. Let me give it to him."

Your mother said in a mild scolding tone.
"don't you have any work? You take the boy's phone all day long. He isn't unemployed like you. There are so many important things on the phone. You will waste everything."

Mrs.min stopped your mother in the middle of her speech and said,
"Why do you talk so much? Surely she had some work that's why she took his phone. Just give him his phone. The bell won't work. Here is the key to the flat."

You came out with the key in hand. When you opened the lock and knocked on yoongi's door with your hand, it opened. You raised your voice and called once,
"Are you there?"

No response came. You called again,
"Yoongi oppa? Where are you? Are you in the room?"

Again no words were found. You looked around as you approached the balcony and saw a slender figure standing with both hands on the railing of the balcony. His gaze is on the sky. It's already started to rain. Isn't this man getting wet?

You slowly went behind him and said,
"Yoongi oppa, your phone..."

He didn't look back. You handed the phone to him as he raised his hand. He put it in his pocket and stood in the same position again. For some time everything was silent. You broke the silence and pulled the shirt of yoongi. And said,
"You will get wet. Let's go inside."

"I want to get wet." Yoongi wishperd.

Again everything was silent for a while. This time the silence was broken by yoongi's voice. He looked at the sky and said,

"Do you like rain my y/niee?"

Again, that "my y/niee" address. Even in the cold air, you have a drop of sweat on your forehead. You couldn't say anything despite your efforts. The words were stuck in your throat. Right in the middle of throat.

Yoongi suddenly pulled you close. Holding your waist gently, he asked in a soft voice,

"Can this rain cool my heart?"

You're silent again. Even after searching the entire vocabulary you knows, you could not find any answer to this question. You remained silent without necessarily giving an answer.

Yoongi said,
"This rain doesn't cool my heart, understand? The rain of love is needed to cool my heart. Only a shower of love can soothe the empty heart of a thirsty lover. When will the love rain happen? Can you tell me?"

Yoongi's heavy words were heard, but it was not possible for you to understand them. You remained silent and stood close to yoongi's chest.