14

A butterfly is sitting on a small tub of newly planted flowers on the balcony. The tub is hanging and swaying a little due to the south wind. Your sweet gaze is fixed on the butterfly's colorful wings. You silently took one step or two and stood near the door. Just two hands away from you, the butterfly is sitting on two flowers with colorful wings. You smiled a little. Afraid to touch the butterfly even at a nominal distance. Touch it and it will fly away. It will disappear. Then he will not be seen, held, touched. You breathed a sigh of relief with a soft smile.

Jimin brought the tub of flowers for you. He went to his friend's house and there are many flowering plants. He bought it from there and brought it so far for his sister. Basically, you like flowers very much.

Your heart is happy today. Jihye will come with her husband in the afternoon. Besides, Namjoon, Taehyung and Chaewon will also come. They will stay for two days. This is the first time Jihye will come after marriage. She wanted to come earlier, but after hearing the news of grandfather's illness, she did not come. Because there was no one else at home except you. What did she will if she came? But now there is no problem. Two days ago, your mother, aunty, returned. Grandfather is now very healthy.
_______________

It's almost four o'clock in the afternoon. Your room is full of laughter and fun. After lunch, everyone is sitting to chat. Laughing voices are like a spontaneous meeting of feelings.

Jihye's husband Kim Seokjin is a very sociable gentleman. Despite being much older than everyone, he hangs out with everyone without any discomfort.

As there is no space on the bed, you're sitting by pulling a chair to the side and folding both legs. You're busy talking with everyone with a smile on your face.

Yoongi entered your room running his hands through his hair while laughing. Everyone's eyes suddenly turned to him and he smiled and rolled up his shirt sleeves and said,
"Are you hanging out without me?" Saying this, as he turned his eyes towards Seokjin, he walked past you and extended his hand and said, "Hey hyung, how are you?"

Jin smiled. Joined hands and said,
"I'm fine. How are you?"

"good. What are you laughing about so much?" Yoongi looked around to sit. Almost immediately, you left the chair and stood up. Standing a little far, you pushed the chair towards him and said in a low tone,
"Sit down."

Yoongi pulled the chair and sat down without looking at you. The smile on your face disappeared immediately. You stood silently by the side of the chair.

Jin looked around once. You, chaewon, even Jihye was quiet a bit.
He smiled and said,
"You're so strict with them maybe? All become scarry cats at the sight of you"

Yoongi didn't said anything only smiled. A heart-shaking smile. Looking at that, your heart skipped a beat. With your left hand, you grabbed the upper part of the back of his chair, a little bit tighter.

Jihye stood up and said,
"We're not scarry cats at all. We respect yoongi oppa enough, you know? That's why we kept quiet to give him a chance to speak."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow and said,
"Is that so? If you hadn't kept quiet, I wouldn't have been able to speak. You have done a great favor, Jihye. You have done a great favor."

Jihye was offended by yoongi's words and kept quiet. But everyone except her laughed in unison.

After a while, yoongi's eyes fell on the handsome boy who was sitting with Namjoon and Taehyung on the corner of the bed. He didn't notice him for a while. His eyebrows furrowed in a moment.
"Who is he?"

Immediately the boy looked at him with a bright smile and said,
"I am Jihye nonna's brother-in-law, Hyun. " He pointed towards Jihye.

"I didn't see you at the wedding?" Yoongi's voice was curious.

Jin replied,
"He couldn't come to the wedding. He was sick. But he came to the engagement. You might not have noticed."

Yoongi shook his head and said, "Maybe." Hyun smiled again.

You're sitting on the small wooden table next to the bed. After a long time, yoongi's eyes fell on Hyun again. Bending his neck, his jaw tightened as he followed Hyun's dazzling gaze as his eyes settled on your private place.

He clenched his teeth and held back his anger, turning his chair and hiding you behind him.
______

You're wearing a sky blue handprint cotton saree. The saree has been carefully crafted with a touch of white color like a white cloud in the sky. Last year during a fair, you bought it as a hobby, but you didn't get a chance to wear it until today. Today you got the chance to wear it.

With a white blouse, a small white stone locket on your neck is making you look more pretty. You took out some hair from your loose hair bun. Two handfuls of white colored glass bangles given by yoongi. You carefully applied eyeliner on your eyes and put light pink lipstick on your lips and came out tidy. Before you came out, chaewon and Jihye also came out from the next room. They were also wearing sarees. As soon as they came out, the boys sitting in the living room stood up. You looked around the living room once. Yoongi was nowhere to be seen.

They will all go to the restaurant together. The first treat after the marriage from Jin. It is past five in the afternoon. The sun is still around. The light is shining all around.

You're going down the stairs holding the hem of the saree in one hand. Jihye and Chaewon are ahead of you. Suddenly you stopped and turned your head when you felt the presence of someone behind you. Seeing yoongi in white kurta, you looked at him unblinkingly for a moment and said,
"You go first."

Yoongi looked at you for a while and brought his face forward and said,
"Who will handle you if I go first? Take a hold of your saree and slowly get down."

As soon as you heard the words, you looked forward with a startled look. What will happen if someone hear this? But not seeing Jihye and Chaewon in front of him, yoongi breathed a sigh of relief and said,
"No one heard. Get down.".

You didn't say anything else. When you got down quietly, you saw three cars parked side by side. Jin was sitting in the driving seat of one, Jihye next to him. in the back seat, probably Jimin, Hyun. Another car belongs to Taehyung. Namjoon, Taehyung and Chaewon get into it.

Seeing you, Hyun looked out of the window and said,
"Come here y/n."

Yoongi pulled your hand and said,
"She really can't sit there. No problem. You guys go. She'll come with me."

Before Hyun could say anything more, Jin started the car. Yoongi smiled and went to Taehyung's car and bowed his head.
"You go, I'll bring her."

_______________

You're sitting in the car. Repeatedly removing your front hair from above your eyes, the sound waves are ringing in the glass bangles. Yoongi is driving attentively. His gaze is forward. He is not looking at you.

Yoongi said in a serious voice as the car suddenly turned around.
"Y/nie, put your hand in my right pocket."

You asked without understanding,
"Yes?"

"Put your hand in my right side pocket."

A small silver jhumka earring came out from yoongi's pocket handily.
Taking them in hand, yoongi said before you could say anything.

"Wear them."

He stopped the car as soon as you put on those earrings . He leaned over and raised the window of the car next to you and untied your hair. As your hair became messy and scattered all over you said in a shy voice.
"Yoongi op-"

Although you started the sentence, you're not able to finish it. Before that, yoongi put his hand on your left cheek and put his thumb on your lips and said in a low voice.
"You look absolutely like a"Goddess". My only "Goddess" covered in blue and white clouds."

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment
Give your feedback 😊