17

You are making lemon juice while making spoon clinking sounds. You like the sound of the steel spoon hitting against the glass.

Soon the sound of oil sizzling came from the kitchen. Your mother and aunt have been making things together since that afternoon. Jihye left this morning. Although she was supposed to stay for one more day, they had to leave today because of the urgent work of her husband. After they left in the afternoon, your younger aunt also left.
The house is now empty again. But you feel quite relieved that Hyun also left with them.

After making the juice, you just took a sip and about walk towards the kitchen, the doorbell rang at the speed of the storm.

Throwing an annoyed glance at the door, you hurried towards it. Yoongi quickly said in a tired, weary voice as you opened the door,
"Where is mom? Tell her to give me the key of our flat"

Yoongi is wearing a dark purple shirt. The sleeves are rolled up to the elbows. As the three buttons on the top of the shirt are open, most of his fair chest is visible. His exposed body skin is glistening with sweats. Your cheek reddened as you roamed your eyes on his chest, you lowered your head and stood away from the door, said in a low voice.
"Come in. aunt is in the kitchen. I will bring the key."

He stared at your reddened cheeks and lowered face for a while. After understanding the matter he smirked, and went to the couch while buttons his shirt with one hand. You locked the door and followed him.

As soon as you started walking towards kitchen to get the key from your aunt, he said in a loud voice,
"Give me a glass of water."

As soon as you heard the word, you moved the glass of cold juice in your hand towards him, and said,
"Drink this. I drunk a little bit, not so much. Or I'll make a new-"

Before you can complete, he took the glass from your hand. He mumbled after drinking the juice half of the juice,
"Get me the key quickly."

You didn't say anything in return. You took the key from your aunt and saw he is talking to someone, one hand holding the phone to his ear while on other hand holding the glass of juice, sipping his drink, he talking with a smile on the corner of his lips. As soon as you stood close to him, he put down the glass of juice on the table without looking at you and extended his hand. You don't like it when he laugh and talk on the phone at all. It's unbearable for you.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes and side eyed you as you placed the key on his hand harshly, he noticed your are looking angry. He did not show any special emotion after seeing your angry face. He calmly put the key in his pocket, drink the rest of the juice in the glass, raised his leg and sat leaning on the couch in a relaxed manner.

You left the place as you saw the smile on his lips grew deeper in response to the words of the person on the other side of the phone.

You kept the sugar jar, lemon cutter all messed up on the dining table. Yoongi suddenly pulled your hand from behind while you were gathering those things. Handing a big packet of chocolate in your small hand, he said in a busy manner,
"Lock the door and I'm going."

You looked and smiled at the chocolate in your hand and closed the door as he left. Well, this sudden feeling like butterfly's are dancing in tummy and your heart warmed is a symptoms of love?
_____________

~Next day

A jar of cookies in your hand. Your mother has baked those for yoongi. With that, you ran to the next flat like a obedient girl. You twisted the doorknob once before ringing the bell, door opened. You frowned. Can't this man close the door a little more carefully?

You quietly entered the flat and peeked into his room. He is not in the room. Maybe in the balcony. Maybe not, he is in the balcony. He is talking on the phone with sweet smile.

You stood quietly behind him with the jar of cookies in your hand. Yoongi turned around when feel your presence. Before he can say anything, you held out the jar in front of his and said in a low voice,

"Mom made those for you."

Yoongi smiled when he realized that you are jealous. As soon as he took two steps forward, you step back and your back was against the wall. You're stunned for a moment. The jealousy look in your face is now a combination of shyness and restlessness.

Yoongi advanced a little further and put one hand on the wall near your head and trapped you in his arm. You said in a trembling voice,
"What are you doing? What if someone comes and see-"

He did not give you a chance to say anything else. He removed the phone from his ear and pressed it to your ear. You stopped making a noise. A man's voice is heard from the other side. The man is asking someone's name in an excited voice. You looked confused without understanding anything. Yoongi silently laughed looking at you. He removed the phone from your ear and said,
"Yes jinyoung, I will call you a little later. Meanwhile, I will think of a name. I will let you know if I get something good."

You didn't hear what the other side said, but after a second yoongi said "Okay" and put the phone down from his ear.

Putting the phone in his pocket, he looked into your eyes. When you looked down, he raised your face with the index finger of his one hand and said in a soft voice,
"Don't lower your eyes, look at me."

You bit your lip with teeth in nervousness. However, you did not disobey yoongi's words. Your gaze lingered on yoongi's unblinking most attractive pair of brown eyes. Despite being very close to you, he maintains a decent distance. He never comes too close to you by himself.

Yoongi said in a calm voice.
"One of my colleague has a baby today. The boy is younger than me. He respects me very much as an elder brother. So he first shared this happy news with me. It is very normal to smile when you hear the news of someone being father first time. Isn't it? And now he called about what to name his daughter. He said i have to keep his first daughter's name. You heard how restless and impatient his voice sounded." After saying this he stopped.

after a while he said again, "the reason for your jealousy is not reasonable.Do you understand now?"

"Hmm". You answered softly.

Yoongi brought his face a little forward. You are feeling very shy and held his arm tightly and stood there stiffly. His breathing speed increased. He roamed his eyes on your face and gently touched your cheek with his hand and said in a deep voice.

"You are the destructive lover of my kingdom who in a moment with her magical gaze has destroyed the calm love that is locked in my chest. I am still constantly restraining myself 'Sweetheart'. Just for you. And you are in the mood to break that restraint?"

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment