34

The kitchen is already sweltering in the heat of the fire. You arranged the panipuri on the plate and turned off the stove.

Suddenly, you heard yoongi calling you. As you went to his room and asked him,
"What happened? Why are you calling me?"

"I forget to bring my clothes, can you pass me those?"

"Okay"

You went towards his closet and took out his clothes. You knocked on the bathroom door and waited for him to open it.

Before your waiting time increased more, the door opened. He looked at your hand. You came forward with his clothes. Your gaze is on the floor.

He's covered only in white towel from waist to knee. Body is wet. The water is trickling. You don't have the courage to look at his face. You lowered your head and said,

"Your clothes."

Yoongi suddenly hold your hand and pulled you inside. You're stunned, took two steps inside the bathroom. As you turned to leave, he slammed the door shut.

Your eyes widened. A strange combination of surprise and curiosity in your eyes. Not understanding what could be the next step of his sudden behavior, you looked once at the door and once at his face and said in a faint voice,
"Why did you closed the door?"

Yoongi came forward. Little by little, he almost came a lot closer to you. But certainly not much. Gently took his clothes from your hand and keep those aside.

You are silent. Your gaze is on yoongi's chest. His hair is wet, his lips is glistening with water. Your lips are trembling. Eye lids are trembling. Mind is trembling. Inside, you're trembling very much.

This man made your heart skip a beat. Your heart beating so loudly. Why does this man have so much power on me? How can a man create so much emotion, feeling, deepest love without ever touching me intimately? How?

You took your eyes off his chest while thinking. Yoongi's eyes stopped on your face long ago. His eyes are watching every reaction of your face with fascination.

Unknowingly, his hand goes to your chin. He said obsessively, lifting your chin with his index finger.
"Gorgeous."

The praise of this one small sentence made your cheeks pink. You want to sink to the ground in shyness. Even after swallowing several times, your dry throat was not wet. There is not a single drop of water left in it. Everything is drying up because of your lover's praise.

You lowered your voice and pleaded in a shy voice,
"Let me go."

Yoongi clearly heard what you said. But he don't want to let you go even a little bit. A dim smoke has been created in the bathroom filled with steam of hot water. Warmth is spreading everywhere. Sweat is beaded on your lips. Your lips are probably still trembling.

Yoongi bit his lip with his teeth. After a few moments, he let go of your hand and opened the door. Before he could even say anything, you walked out.

----------------------

When you opened the fridge with a mouth full of panipuri, you become angry. There was only a bowl of cold rice in the fridge. There is no curry. And yoongi then said, "There is food in the fridge aunty, it will not be a problem." You sarcastically mimicked his words.

Returning to home after working all day, eating only rice is satisfying? Not at all. You took out the rice bowl from the fridge while muttering alone. You put them on the stove to heat and opened the fridge again. After seeing, he took out chicken and some ingredients. After cleaning and cutting those ingredients, you started cooking chicken curry for him. After you finished cooking, served the curry in a bowl and put it on the table with rice. In the middle of work, you emptied the plate of panipuri.