24

The dull afternoon sun is peeking through the gaps in the white clouds. Every now and then the sound of vehicle horns is heard. The afternoon is also very busy these days. How noisy. According to you, the afternoon will be quiet, serene. After half a busy day, people will sit on the balcony with a cup of tea. With a sip or two, you will have a little conversation with your loved ones. But no, time has become heavy these days. People don't have time to breathe. They just work and work.

You kept your tired eyes somehow focused on the colorful screen of the TV. A grim expression on your face. The warm air of the fan also has a touch of sadness. Your mother is sitting next to you. Her eyes are eager.

She is watching kdrama with deep attention and lively mind. There is no third person except you both in the living room. Your father is sleeping in the room. And Jimin has gone out for some work an hour ago. Sitting on the couch with your legs folded, You're watching TV with your mother and eating popcorn from the bowl in your hand.

"Do you want to eat more, mom?" You held the bowl towards your mother.

Your mother looked, then turned her face again and said,
"No, you put less salt. It tastes bad. You eat it."

You frowned at your mother's words. You chewed another popcorn in your mouth and said, "Then i will make again for you."

Your mother smiled and said,
"Okay."

You stood up, shaking your head and sitting like this for a long time, It seems that your bones are rusted. You went to the kitchen, made popcorns for your mother. After washing your hands and took the bowl in hand and walked towards the living room again, the door bell rang.

You exhaled a frustrated breathe. You are not surprised to see yoongi when you opened the door. You thought that yoongi or his mother had come. Yoongi pulled your left hand between his hands as you moved to the side to give him a place to enter. You are unprepared. You said in a low voice,
"Leave my hand, mom is in the living room."

Yoongi didn't let go of your hand. On the other hand, he went inside holding your hand and raised his voice.
"Auntie?"

You are startled. You hurriedly tried to release your hand and whispered,
"What are you doing?."

Meanwhile, your mother looked back. Seeing yoongi, she said with a smile on her face.
"Yes hun. Do you need anything?"

"Can I take y/niee with me for a while, Auntie? I will go to the mall. Mom told me to bring some things. I thought y/niee is at home. Let me take her with me. Shall I go, Auntie?" Yoongi smiled beautifully. It is not possible to disagree to anything in return for this unbearable beautiful smile. Your mother's case was no different. She shook her head and smiled and said,
"Okay hun, no problem."

Yoongi smiled as he got permission. He grabbed your hand and you said in a hurried voice as he got ready to leave.
"I'll go like this? Let me change clothes?"

Yoongi took a look. He observed you from head to toe. Then he said in a firm voice,
"You will go like this. Just put on the shoes."

You huffed. Yoongi didn't let go of your hand. With one hand, you took out the shoes from the shoe rack next to you. Then you said,
"I can't argue with you anymore. Let's go."

_________________

There is not much traffic on the road today. Of course, because it is late afternoon, there is less traffic. Yoongi is driving slowly. Wearing a gray short-sleeved t-shirt with blue jeans. Hair is a bit messy. Cheeks are perfectly shaved. The cut area of the left cheek is still red.

You pressed your lips and looked at him. There was no emotion in your face, just a curious lover's gaze. Yoongi looked at you once. You didn't moved your eyes even realizing that he is looking at you.

"What are you looking at like this? What happened?"

You didn't answer. Looking at yoongi like a living doll and blinked twice. He furrowed his brows. Trying to focus on driving, he said in a voice full of discomfort.
"Look at the other side, y/niee. What is there to see like this?"

Your sallowed a dry gulp, and bit your lip. Without taking your eyes off, you suddenly leaned towards yoongi and hugged his neck with your hand. He tried to scold you gently and said,
"Y/niee move. I can't see ahead. Accident will happen."

You didn't listen to yoongi's ban. You suddenly did a strange thing without thinking about anything. Lowering your face and closing your eyes, you gently touched your lips on yoongi's right cheek. Yoongi was greatly shocked. He did not even think that you would do such a thing. He could not take the sudden shock and suddenly a blush appeared on his cheeks. Those brown eyes become restless with shame.

As soon as you realized what you had done, you quickly moved away. You looked out of the window with a shy look.

Yoongi ran his hand through his hair and silently pressed his lips and laughed. Even though he managed himself in a moment, the smile flickering at the corner of his lips can't be hidden anymore. Just looking at you, he can understand that you can't talk to him anymore. You are surrounded by shyness. All was quiet for a while. You didn't even look up.

After a long time, as the suffocating atmosphere relaxed a little, yoongi pulled up the falling dupatta on your neck with one hand and said slowly,
"You are not my momentary infatuation, my beloved, you are my deathly thirst for love. This thirst will not be quenched by the small touch of your love. On the contrary, the desire to get close to you will increase many times more. Why are you doing this to me? This injustice will not be tolerated by this lover of yours."

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment.
Eid Mubarak everyone 🥰