35

Winter begins to appear as the autumn flowers fade. Dew-drenched tree leaves, hazy mornings shrouded in mist, cloudless night skies, gentle cool breeze all herald the arrival of winter.

Your exam result will be out today. You have to go to university around twelve o'clock. It is eleven fifty. You are sitting on the couch in the living room dressed properly.

Annoyance is gradually filling your face. Yoongi is supposed to take you but he is still not here. As soon as the clock ticked for another three or four minutes, you left the couch with extreme restlessness. Before you can go to your room and pick up your phone to call him, your mother said loudly,

"Y/n, yoongi called. He asked you to come down. He is waiting."

You didn't get a chance to take your phone in your hands. Without thinking about anything, you said goodbye to your mother and started going down quickly. Today you didn't take your bag. You'll just take the result sheet and come back home.

Yoongi is sitting on the driving seat. His eyes are red. He didn't sleep at night. His hair is messy. He is very busy with a problem in the office. Since many people work under him, all the responsibilities are his. He does not even get a moment to breathe. He's always busy with meetings.

He has to postpone a meeting to take you to university. And you still didn't come down. he has been calling you for so long but you're not picking up the phone.

Even though he planned to scold you, but when you came swinging your long hair and sat on the passenger seat and asked in a sweet voice, "You were busy? Why are you late?"

Yoongi didn't have the heart to speak loudly with you. The anger that had been pent up so far disappeared instantly. He closed his eyes and let out a long breath. He stretched the corner of his lips a little and fastened your seatbelt and turned on the AC.

Then as soon as he started the car, his phone rang. While driving with one hand, he received the phone and held it with his other hand and said busily,

"Yes, I'm coming. It won't take long...No, no need to cancel the meeting. I'll just need twenty-five minutes. I'll be back."

He put the phone down from his ear and placed it in the front of the car. He ran his hands through his hair twice and said, "How long will it take you?"

You had been listening to everything for so long. You also understood that he is very busy.

"I'll only take the result sheet and come back. If you are getting late, no problem, I will go home by taking a cab."

Yoongi didn't say anything in return. He started driving relatively quickly by increasing the speed of the car. You're looking pale. Maybe she is stressed because of the result. Even though you don't say anything, he understands.

If the result is not good, you won't be able to handle yourself. It can be seen that you has started crying. That is why he postponed his meeting to drop you himself instead of sending his driver.

____________

The car stopped in front of the university gate. Yoongi got out and opened the door for you. He looked at the watch and said, "I'm waiting. There's nothing to fear. I'm here for you"

You smiled. He said, "come back quickly, okay?" You didn't wait anymore. You went through the gate and disappeared in the crowd of students.

You are in the eighth position in the whole class. Mrs. Shin smiled handing the result to you. You also smiled politely. Keeping the inner happiness inside you, you greeted her and turned to leave, she said,