26

Three months have passed. At the end of the rainy season, autumn is coming. The rain-soaked nature is slowly wrapping itself in a soft blanket of soft flowers. The sky is not dominated by gray and black clouds of monsoon these days, there is only a large movement of white and white clouds. There is always a quiet and calm atmosphere.

Your mid-term exam ended a week ago. Results at the end of the month. Until then, you're free. You don't even study for a few days after the exam. No one force you. You spends the whole day doing what you want. You don't go to college sometimes. Yoongi didn't say anything about this. You were under a lot of stress with your studies. You didn't neglect your studies. So yoongi stopped scolding you now.

You are sitting on the bed in Jimin's room. As it is Friday, the university will be closed for the next two days. A little break from studies. That's why he hasn't taken his sister out of the room yet. He is leaning on the bed next to his sister. Even if he can't express it like that, he loves his sister a lot.

A book of novels in your hand. The deep gaze of your eyes on the poetic letters of black ink on the white pages. Needless to say, you took the book from the shelf of Jimin. He doesn't let anyone touch his bookshelf, but he never forbids you. He bought all these books with his own money. Quite a hobby of his.

"Turn the pages softly. You will tear them." Jimin said as he ran his fingers on the laptop keyboard continuously.

Without looking up, you said in a calm voice,
"I'm turning softly bro. I won't tear." You are aware of your brother's nature. Too much care for his favorite things. When someone mess with his things, he becomes angry.

After finishing half of the book, your ears perked up at some familiar voice outside. Jimin looked up from the laptop.
"Chaewon was supposed to come? I didn't know."

"I didn't know either, bro. Let's go outside and see." Taehyung and Namjoon opened the door and entered the room before you can go out. Chaewon followed them. You slowly took the book down from your hand and placed it on your lap. With a big smile on your face, you said,
"We don't know that you will come. Sit down."

They sat scattered on the bed. Taehyung said with a little surprise,
"You don't know? Today-"

Before that, yoongi opened the door loudly. He looked at Taehyung and said,
"Didn't I tell you all to come earlier? And what are you doing here? You all finished packing?"

You didn't let him finish. You asked in a curious voice,
"packing? Why should we pack our bags?"

"Oh ho, you don't have any interest in the world y/niee, you can't do anything but stay in this room like a frog. How would you know?"

"You called me a frog?" said you in a husky voice.

Before you could say anything else, Jimin stopped you with a light slap on your head. Everyone is afraid of yoongi, but you has a very tight lipped nature.

Yoongi didn't care. He looked at Jimin and said busily,
"Grandparent's house..We are going to village. You may not know. Aunt probably forgot to tell. The plan was made early in the morning. We will leave tonight. We cousins will go together. And aunts and uncles in separate car."

Yoongi came forward as he spoke. Taking the book from your lap and examine it, he pursed his lips and said in a teasing tone,
"Ohoo y/niee is reading romantic novels these days while sitting in front of her brother? You wanna get married?."

Immediately after the sentence was completed, the sound of unison laughter made the tip of your nose turn red. Your lips and jaw were firm. Your eyes were mildly aggressive and disappointed. Because he is much older than you, you can't say anything to this man. The usual burning feeling. It's impossible to stop myself!