13

An eerie silence in the vast flat. The three rooms, the kitchen, and the large living room are all silent. You're lying on the bed with all the lights off and the door of the room closed. Your fever is now rising again, feeling restless muffled sound is coming out of your mouth, you're very thirsty for water. There is no water in your room. You did not sleep with a bottle before sleeping.
You reached to the bed side table with difficulty and took your phone. It's 3:15 am. You doesn't even go to dial yoongi's number with half eyes, calling him out of his deep sleep to drink water seemed completely stupid. You somehow gritted your teeth and sat up. The living room is dark, yet dimly lit by the house light. After swallowing the dry gulp, you walked quickly and took a bottle of water from the fridge, turned around and immediately saw something like a shadow in the middle of the room with your subconscious mind and blurred vision. Your body froze in seconds. You dropped the water bottle there in sudden fear and ran towards the door of the flat. After unlocking the door, you ran to yoongi's door and rang the bell four or five times. Along you started knocking loudly and call him with a fearful voice, "yoongi, open the door".

After finishing some important work and eating, yoongi had just slept a little. His heart pounded by your screaming. He opened the door without putting on his shirt. The people of the neighboring flats would come out if they heard the sound of knocking on the door at night.
As soon as he opened the door, you hugged him. One hand on his shoulder and the other on his back, you rested your forehead on his chest.

Yoongi was a little unprepared. He didn't expect you to be so close all of a sudden. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Then, dipping his fingers into the folds of your hair, he said in a calm voice,
"Your fever has increased again. Why didn't you call me?"

You're shivering with fear. Your heart rate has increased due to such sudden fear. He immediately backed away a little and closed the door. If someone sees them in this state, it will look very bad.

You quietly hides your face in yoongi's chest. Him caressing your hair slowly brought your racing heart back to its own pace. You relaxed a bit. As the shaking subsided, he said softly asked in a loving voice,
"Why are you so afraid?"

A moment of silence! Then you said,
"I saw something like a shadow...". Your voice is still scared.

He suddenly laughed silently. With a smile he said,
"That's a mistake of your eyes, it's nothing like that."

"Believe me. I really saw it."

"Okay, I believed. Now let's go. It's late at night."

You left him at once and said,
"I won't go there."

Yoongi didn't said anything. He took a short breath and came from the room wearing a t-shirt and pulled your hand and said,
"Don't be silly, y/n. Come with me. There is nothing like that. Trust me."

Reluctantly, you stepped towards with him. Your restless eyes were repeatedly running here and there. When you entered the flat, you hugged his hand and stood behind him. Yoongi restrained himself by biting his lips. Turning on the light in the living room, he reassured you and said,
"didn't i say there's nothing like shadow. It's just a mistake in your eyes. You're alone in a flat, it can happen a bit like that. Don't be afraid."

You didn't say anything in return. Yoongi asked as he blinked around the living room after a few times.
"Why did you come here?"

"I was thirsty. I came to get a bottle of water."

"There was no water in your room? Why don't you called me?."

"Should I bother you for this?"

"You went to me." He mumbles. He took you to the room and put you on the bed.