29

The chirping of the birds is floating in the ears from the gaps in the big branches of the jackfruit tree. It is the sweet melodious sound that makes yoongi dizzy. He immediately looked down and stood a little distance from you.

When yoongi distanced himself, you put the flowers in your hands on the ground and pulled the dupatta over your head again. A blush of shyness came on your cheeks. Yoongi took out his phone from his pocket. He looked at the time and rubbed the corner of his forehead with his fingers and said,
"I will go out, will you come with me?"

You looked at him. Yoongi casts a questioning look in the hope of your response. Not getting your response, he raised his eyebrows and pointed again. You moved a little further. Without saying anything, yoongi smiled as you grabbed his hand. He also held your hand tightly and started walking towards the gate.

You asked as you walked side by side with him,
"Where are you going this early in the morning?"

" We will take a walk. There's a strange peace in walking aimlessly along the roads of the village in the early morning. Do you understand?"

"How do you know? You live in the city."

"Am I a child like you? Do you have any idea of how many places I have traveled? I know the nature of this village very well. Am I a homely frog like you? Donkey!" Yoongi silently turned the knob of the main gate with one hand. You pressed your lips. Without making any sound, you asked in a curious voice as the gate opened.

"Does the gate stay open all night?"

"No, I told Uncle to open it."

You looked around. Yoongi said in a normal voice, seeing your restless and frightened eyes,

"Calm down, he's not here. He left after opening the gate. Maybe he's sleeping in his room now."

You let out a small sigh of relief at yoongi's words. He smiled. He said in a soft voice as he took your hand and led you out,

"Why are you so afraid? I will never do anything to dishonor you. Trust me."

______________

They are walking in the middle of the wide street of the village. There is no word on the lips of the two, but even in the silence, it is like a perfect silent expression of thousands of love. wind is blowing. Cold mornings wind. They have been walking for quite a long time. It is almost morning. Few people have started walking.

Even though it felt good so far, now you are panting. Legs are hurting. You looked at yoongi. This man is calm. He is walking effortlessly without any laziness. You shook your hand that was wet with sweat. And called out,
"Yoongi oppa"

Yoongi turned towards you and immediately looked away, smiled crookedly and said,
"Already tired of this! That's why I call you a homely frog"

In an instant, your mood were on fire. Trying to remove yoongi's hand, you said in angry voice,
"Why do you call me 'frog' again and again? Am I old like you? I can't wander around alone like you. I will tell aunty to stop you from roaming outside."

Yoongi raised one eyebrow and looked at you with squinted eyes. You are still trying to release your hand. Seeing that with his narrow eyes, he immediately grabbed your hand and pulled you towards himself. He looked into your eyes and said,
"What did you say? say it again. say it in the same tone"

You stopped. The hand that was moving to let go became numb and is trapped in yoongi's hand. You turned your gaze. You muttered,
"You really are a unbearable man."

But after that, their walk did not last long. Yoongi called a rickshaw and sat down with you in it. His lover's legs are hurting, Can he lover bear it? Definitely no.

_______________

A festive Friday afternoon.
You came out after a shower a little while ago. You are wearing a yellow cotton dress. Your hair is half wet. Chaewon is standing near the window. In her hand is a bottle of red paint. She is observing it with a curious glance.

"What is that, unnie? What are you seeing like that?"

"Grandma said, it's Alta." Chaewon gave a short reply.

"What did you say? Alta?" You stood up from the bed. You took the bottle in your hand and opened it's cap, your fingers are smeared with red paint. Even though your mood became bad due to annoyance, without revealing it in front of Chaewon, you quietly closed the bottle and went to the washroom to wash your hands.

The boys of the house are not at home now. Everyone wears kurta and went out with your grandpa. Your uncle's are not here either.

That's why you both went down to the kitchen. The bottle of Alta is still there in Chaewon's hand. Your mother, your aunt's and your grandma are all in the kitchen. You both sit down. But your concentrate is somewhere else. You looked at the bottle next to you for a while. In your mind, the irresistible desire to apply Alta is waking up slowly.

You're sitting on the seat under the jackfruit tree with a bottle of Alta in one hand. Your other hand is painted red. Even the yellow clothes are getting stained, but you has a strong insistence on applying Alta. Basically, it is not a difficult task, but because of the first time, it is difficult to get it right. Your eyebrows are wrinkled. A hint of annoyance on your pursed lips.

At one stage, after pouring a lot of Alta, it rolled the corner of your foot and dropped on the grass, just then a strong hand touched your foot. You looked surprised. Yoongi wearing white kurta. Probably everyone has just returned. A water bottle in his one hand. Looking around, you tried to move your feet. But yoongi hold you tightly.

Pouring water from the water bottle and wiping Alta color from your feet with his other hand, he said,

"Why do you want to do which you can't? Got a desire of applying Alta in this afternoon?"

Your bad mood worsened. Gritting your teeth, you said,
"What's your problem? My legs, I'm applying them with my hands. What's wrong with you?"

Yoongi Just smiled against your angry voice. He looked at you while wiping your wet feet with a handkerchief and said with a hint of laughter in his voice.
"You want to apply Alta, 'my yellow bird'?" He took the Alta bottle from your hand. He put your foot on his knee and started to apply it on your feet with one of his fingers beautifully and perfectly.

A few drops rolled down on his white kurta. Yoongi did not look at it. He is immersed in applying Alta.

You are suddenly surprised to see your grandpa in front of you. He is coming this way. Immediately you went to move your feet in a jerk but yoongi stopped you and asked,
"What's your problem?"

You responded in a horrified voice,
"Leave my feet. Grandpa is coming here. Oh God!"

Even after hearing your words, yoongi didn't look bothered at all. You kept your head down in great fear. This man will definitely make you embarrassed today.

Meanwhile, your grandpa, Lee Dohyun came very close to you both.

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment.