28

Green grass is planted throughout the large yard. Due to regular maintenance, the grass are perfectly leveled everywhere. Walking bare feet on the soft grass feels like walking smoothly on a woolen carpet. In a corner, there's two or three big trees of night-folwernig jasmine flowers. The white flowers lying below are not fresh. By early morning, they have fallen from the trees, so their beauty is no longer there.

You moved towards that direction by taking one or two steps with bare feet. You bent down and picked up some flowers in your hands and tried to smell them. Even though there was no strong fragrance, there was a light smell.

"Why did you took off your shoes and walking around barefoot? Something would have pierced your feet."

As soon as you heard the word, you turned. Before seeing yoongi's face, you looked at his hand. He is standing with a pair of shoes that you has left. His cold gaze is between your flower-filled hands.

Before you could say anything, yoongi sat down on one knee and took a shoe in one hand and raised the other hand towards your feet. You automatically took two steps back. A few flowers lying on the ground crushed under your feet and stuck awkwardly with your feet. You didn't pay attention to that. Looking at him, you asked in a calm voice,
"Why are you touching your feet?"

"To put the shoes on. Idiot. Come forward." Yoongi gritted his teeth.

There was no concern about putting your leg forward. You lowered your voice and said,
"I won't wear shoes. It feels good this way."

Yoongi remained silent for a while. He softened a little after handling the unnecessary anger. He reduced the hardness of his face and said in a soft voice,
"Is there any point in walking around barefoot, y/niee? If something pierces your feet, you will get pain. Flowers in your hand, I will put the shoes on you." He spread his palms to hold your feet.

You didn't step up. Out of a strong sense of respect for him, you felt hesitant to step on his hand. Not finding a way, you tried to throw away the flowers on your hand and said,
"I'll wear by myself."

"Did I ask you to throw the flowers?"

You had to stop at the threatening command of his. The flowers remained in your hands. You quietly placed your right foot on yoongi's hand. He did not put on your shoes at first. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped the crushed flowers on your feet, then put on your shoes. Your shoes has straps, so there is no opportunity to put them on by yourself.

As soon as the work was finished, you quickly moved away. There is a big jackfruit tree on one side of the yard. Although there are no jackfruit on trees now, the tree will be full during the summer.

The sunlight cannot reach under the broad branches of the jackfruit tree. There is a seating area made of brick and cement. The red painted seat is very attractive.

Your cousins are sitting there. Although there is no chance for their eyes to come here. Because everyone is sitting with their backs on you. Still, you feel a strange fear. If someone saw you both, wouldn't you feel shy?

_______________

There is silence in the dark evening in the direction of the village. The sound of insects in the quiet nature. a spooky environment as there is no light. As well as the feeling of shivering in the cold air. You fell asleep in the late evening yesterday because of the hustle and bustle all day long. You didn't eat dinner.

However, you woke up early in the morning due to your stomach grumbling due to hunger and sleeping earlier. There is a dull pain in your head. Your body feels tired.

Chaewon is sleeping next to you. However, you slept alone. She probably came at night.

You sat up after a while. When you touched your face, you realized that your skin was oily. You yawned and got off the bed. You didn't turn on the lights. There is no use in disturbing Chaewon's sleep unnecessarily.
You went the washroom and wash your face and hands. You are still wearing yesterday's clothes. You forgot to change before sleeping .

Wiping your face with a towel, you opened the door of the room slowly. Everyone in the house is sleeping. You turned your face and looked out through the big balcony and saw that everything is still not clear outside. A white, smoky look. You moved forward a little. Ever since you were a child, you have heard that Jasmine flowers bloom at night and fall in the morning. However, due to living in the city, you never had the opportunity to see the visuals. Unable to suppress the curiosity of the long-dormant desire, you slowly went down the stairs.

After that, you are surprised to see yoongi wearing a thin white T-shirt as soon as you stepped on the soft grass in the yard. A slurred voice came out of your mouth automatically,
"You here..?"

Although the words were spoken very slowly, it was not difficult for yoongi to hear in the crowd of silence around. He immediately looked back. A lot of surprise was evident on his face when he saw you, but he turned his face and looked at the sky again. Looking at it, he said in a deep voice.

"Come closer."

Your fixed vision became blurry in a moment. You pulled the light green dupatta over your head with a blank mind and slowly stood next to him. As you stood, yoongi hugged you from back and pulled you to himself. You were unprepared. You said in a surprised voice,

"What are you doing? Someone.."

"No one is here."

Suddenly you are speechless. Jasmine flowers is smelling all around with the strong fragrance. The scent of the flowers and the warm passionate touch of your lover makes your head dizzy. It seems that you are about to faint.

"You got up so early? You didn't eat last night, are you hungry?"

You hesitated for a while. Then you said in a innocent voice,
"I actually came to see the flowers."

"Flowers?"

"Jasmine flower.." you raised your index finger and pointed. Yoongi followed your direction and looked at it. A gentle smile appeared on the corner of his lips when he saw the flowers spread like a sheet on the ground. He went there with you and stood there. Leaving you, he took a handful of flowers and filled the palm of your hand. as if seeing so many fresh fragrant flowers, your childish nature that was extinguished in the corner of your mind woke up. You jumped up happily and said in a childish voice,
"You see, how beautiful!"

Yoongi smiled widely. The girl bursts with unbridled happiness for small things. he already knows.

He came closer. Suddenly he lowered the dupatta on your head and put a flower in your ear. Then another one, then another one. Totally three flowers. Your restless gaze was on the floor.

Looking at the blushing face of his lover in front of him, he couldn't even move his lips. This look is unbearable. Even though he was about to stop breathing, he didn't dare to take off his eyes from you. Yoongi just watched, watched and watched.

~to be continued~

[ Sorry for late update, i was busy. And few more chapters are left ]

Do vote and comment.😊