21

You are lying on the bed with a half-broken heart. lights are turned off. The heavy curtains are drawn on the window.
As a result, there is no light in the room even though it is noon. You had buried your face in the pillow and sobbing.

That day, before leaving yoongi's room, he told you clearly in a serious voice,"Don't expect anything from me in Hyun's matter. If you can do it yourself, then do it. But don't think I'll go and tell uncle or something like that." After hearing this, you didn't listen anymore, and ran out. A whole day has passed but yoongi really has not returned home, he has gone somewhere. Why is he so angry? Why don't he try to understand your side? understand your situation, the pain of your heart? You started crying again. The pain is tearing your head.

After lunch, you slowly knocked on the door of your father's room. Your mother is not in the room now, she is in the kitchen. On knocking once more, after receiving the permission of your father's serious voice from inside, you pulled the dupatta over your head and let out a deep breath. At the dinner table, he wanted to hear about your opinion on marriage but you did not give any answer. You were silent.

You entered the room with slow steps. You closed the door and stood with your head down. Your father was sitting on the bed. As you moved forward, he asked you to sit next to him. His little daughter is scared of him for no reason. He never talk with his children's loudly. He loves his younger daughter more then Jimin and Jihye, but still his younger daughter is afraid of him. She never says anything.

His daughter came to say something, mr.park understood your difficulty. He smiled and placed his hand on your head. He asked,
"Wanna say something?"

You shook your head up and down. But you didn't say anything. Your father said again,
"Tell me specifically, don't you agree with their proposal? I will reject them then."

"He is not a good person, father. He touched me inappropriately." Just by saying the word with your head down, you somehow felt relived.

Mr.park felt like his heart has broken by his daughter's words. He could not imagine that something like this had happened to his daughter. If he could, he would send them right away yesterday.

He tightened his jaw. Anger in his eyes. He removed his hand from your head and said in a thunderous voice,
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

You gulped. said,
"He said if I say no to the marriage, there will be trouble in Jihye's married life. That's why..."

"How dare he. Seokjin is a good man, he will never cause trouble in his married life because of this." He said and took his phone. After calling Seokjin and talking with him for a while, he put the phone down. Unable to stop yourself, you cried loudly.

Mr.Park didn't think anything else. Pulling his daughter on his chest, he started patting her head affectionately.
_________________

It was late afternoon. Your chest heaved at the sound of the bell. Mr.park has asked Seokjin, Jihye, Hyun and his parents to come home. They may have come. You don't know what storm will blow over the house. Your hands and feet are shaking with fear.

You put you ear on the door and tried to understand the situation in the living room. After sitting on the bed without understanding anything, your mother opened the door and entered. She stood in front of the doorframe and said,
"Your father is calling you. Go."

You could not accept the seriousness in your mother's face. You came in the living room with wobbly legs. You went and stood next to your father's sitting figure.
The atmosphere was still. Immediately Hyun's mother asked,
"Is there any proof that my son has touched you inappropriately?"

"There is no need to have proof aunty. I didn't know your son would do this." Even if you give a simple answer, you are very angry.

Hyun said with attitude,
"Your daughter is lying. I did no such thing."

Blood rose in your head. You took two steps forward and suddenly slapped Hyun hardly. Suddenly everyone became silent. Hyun's hand on his cheek. Surprise in his eyes. He could not easily digest the insult by a girl.

Suddenly Mr. Park stood up. He pulled your hand and made you sat next to him and said,
"Look, I trust my daughter enough. Maybe you yourselves know how your son is. There is no use in covering up the blame. It is clear from your looks that you have accepted your son's fault. Anyway, I am not sorry that my daughter slapped him. Your son deserved that slap. And Seokjin, i hope this will not effect your and Jihye's-"

"Dad, it will not affect our married life. I myself am ashamed of my brother's actions. Please don't belittle me by saying these things."

Mr. Park smiled a little. How different are the two brothers. However, being the father of a daughter is not easy. He can understand the meaning of the words today.
_______________

Only yoongi's number is in your phone's dial list. Sitting on the balcony, you are calling him nonstop. He has not received even once. Your eyes are watering again. You let out a deep breath after the phone rang two or four more times. Forgetting the shame, you called again, but now his phone is switch off. Tired of your callings, yoongi switched off his phone? He is so mad with you? You didn't go to that flat all day. Didn't even hear anyone say anything about yoongi.

You looked at yoongi's balcony for a while. His absence is burning you. It's paining a lot. You suddenly broke down and cried. You buried your face on your knees and said in a crying voice, "Where are you? I don't feel good. I feel very lonely. Please come back."

~to be continued~

Do vote and comment.