31

A gust of wind is blowing. The cold nature of the night is spreading the onset of sleep. The trees standing on the other side of the road is swinging due to wind. It stops in the middle and then suddenly starts swinging again. Countless stars are twinkling in the sky. The whole yard and balcony is illuminated by the light of full moon.

You're enjoying the fresh air with both hands on the railing of the balcony while closing your eyes. But why does this pure nature somehow not touch your heart. This heart of yours feels very restless right now. someone is the reason behind your restless heart. It's none other than yoongi. You just don't feel good without him.

it's about twelve o'clock . Everyone is sleeping peacefully now. Not even a crow is screeching around. Since evening, you were sitting in your room, but now you couldn't bear this. Your mind was anxious to get out and take a little breath. So when Chaewon fell asleep, you slowly came out without making any sound and stood on the balcony.

Even with your eyes closed, you realized that someone is standing next to you. Until you saw that person, you thought that yoongi was here. But, you can't smell the ever-familiar smell of his body.

You startled, your eyes opened in a jolt by the light coughing sound of the person next to you. You're doubly surprised when you looked at that person. Your father is standing next to you. At this time, it is very uncomfortable to see an unwanted person. Taking a deep breath, and calming yourself down, you asked in a soft voice,
"Dad, why are you here?"

Mr. Park smiled. Hearing your trembling voice, he felt the fear inside you. Even after speaking with so much affection, he still don't understand why you're so afraid of him. You are looking down at the floor. You are standing like a criminal. As if it is wrong to stand here late at night and he has caught you.

Mr. Park turned and put his hand on the railing. To make the atmosphere a little easier, he said in a soft voice,
"What were you thinking with your eyes closed?"

You felt a little more fear. What will I answer him? I was thinking about yoongi? You can't say that. However, you moved a little. You straightened your body, replied with a smile,
"I wasn't thinking anything, Dad."

Mr. Park let out a disappointed breath. He may not be able to overcome this fear of his daughter in his life. In fact, he has come here to talk to you about something important. It is very important for him to know your thoughts. Otherwise he cannot come to any conclusion.

Some time passed in silence. Mr. Park broke the silence by clearing his throat. He said,

"Look y/nah, I am your father. I raised you three brothers and sisters with enough love and affection. You are the youngest. And the most loveable. You have nothing to fear. Do you understand?"

Although you shook your head up and down, your fear has doubled by now. A little later, it may exceed three times or even four times.

Mr. Park took some time and said,
"I had something important to say to you."

"Say it, dad." You said in a humble voice. But this time, perhaps unintentionally, your voice shook a little.

"Even though I am your guardian, I have no right to impose any decision on you by force. I never want any of my decisions to be burdened on you. Also, I will not support any wrong decision of yours. Right?"

You looked a little confused. The meaning of your father's words did not enter your head in any way. It is not possible to understand why he is saying these things at night. The atmosphere is getting heavier.

"Why are you saying these things, Dad? Is there a reason?"

Mr. Park did not delay any more. He directly asked you without any hesitation.
"Do you like Yoongi?"