22

Darkness has descended on the entire city. It is the deepest part of night. No lights are on in any of the nearby houses. The only source of light is the headlights of the street. In between two aggressive barks of a dog, then all is quiet again.

You broke the midnight silence and opened the cupboard with a soft rustling sound. Saree's given by yoongi are hanging all over your closet. many glass bangles and earrings are kept in the drawer. Yoongi goes crazy whenever he goes to shopping with you. Desperate to buy you these. You don't have the guts to reject him. As a result there is no space left in the cupboard.

And if your mother asks, "Why did you buy so many things?" Then yoongi's simple answer is, "y/niee insisted, so i bought those for her." So far, you have heard your mother's complaints about this so many time.

After looking at those saree's for a long time, you picked up a white cotton saree. A soft cool mind-blowing saree. You smiled a little. You opened the side draw. Paired with a red blouse, you took out a handful of red silk bangles and placed them on the bed and close the cupboard very slowly. Even though wearing a saree at midnight is just childish, you recognizes it as a medicine to improve your mood at this moment. Needless to say, you has not heard anything from yoongi all day.

You tucked the saree carefully. You combed your hair and tied your hair with a hair pin. You just wear two bangles on your hand, suddenly a familiar humming voice came to your ears and informed you of something very desirable. You stopped for a moment. Your are startled as soon as you understood the incident with your sixth sense. An indescribable smile flashed across your lips. You went to the balcony with trembling legs and looked at yoongi's balcony, and as soon as you saw a familiar figure, your eyes watered.

You didn't delay for a moment, you took to key of yoongi's flat and went out without making a noise. The red silk bangles were scattered on the bed. It is as if they are also laughing mockingly at the thirsty lover's thirst for love. Waiting for a lover is so painful?

_______________

Yoongi was eager to go his room without being able to calm his heart in the gentle breeze. As he turned back, he was suddenly pushed back by the attack of his crazy lover. He took two steps back and tried to hold himself as best as he could as his body collided with the railing.

You hugged his neck tightly with both hands. As if he would run away again if you let go.

Even though the feet were raised as high as possible, your height still didn't match his. Yoongi's thin T-shirt was getting wet due to your tears.

Because of the feminine warmth of his lover hugging his body, his heart stared beating faster.

He swallowed a few times. Controlling his desires, he gently put his hand on your head. He said softly,
"Calm down."

You did not calm down. However, after two days after hearing yoongi's voice, the level of your crying increased. While crying, you sobbed and said,
"You..where have you been? I..I"

Yoongi stopped you by caressing your hair. He said in a low voice,
"Well, I'm here now." His words didn't work. Your tears are not holding back today.

He let out a small restless breath. He felt extremely inferior for not being able to stop your crying. He remained silent for a while. Then he said with a gentle voice,
"Don't cry anymore. Stop." Yoongi's calm and charming voice somehow calmed tou down, stopped crying. But you didn't leave him.

Yoongi smiled a little. Your saree is messy. You are holding his neck with your hands, so parts of your waist and back are visible in front of his eyes. Instantly, yoongi looked away. He said in a slow voice,
"If you hold me in such a warm and passionate way, I'll lose my control any moment. Do you want me to lose my control?"