30

There is no trace of seriousness on mr.lee's face. Rather, a small smile is hanging on the corner of his lips. You're still keep your head down in fear. Mr.lee looked at his granddaughter's lowered face and sat beside yoongi with a smile. Yoongi has already finished applying Alta on your right leg. He lowered your leg and looked at the smiling face of his grandfather's. Then he said in a completely normal voice,
"She don't know how to apply. That's why." He immediately lifted your left leg on his knee.

Mr.lee smiled again. He said mischievously,
"I used to apply Alta on Jiwoo's leg like this."

Yoongi laughed as soon as he heard the words. A beautiful, eye-catching smile. There is a little shyness hiding somewhere in his manly face. On the other hand, you were in a state of unconsciousness due to the extreme shyness and the suddenness of the incident. Jiwoo is the name of your grandmother. However, you did not have any difficulty in understanding the meaning, hints and gestures of your grandfather's words.

"Wasn't it arrange marriage? Then?" Yoongi asked out of sheer curiosity.

"You can't fall in love after arrange marriage? And your grandmother was very shy. She didn't talk to me unless necessary for two or three months after marriage. I was a young adult then. A wave of love in my chest. When returning home at night, I used to bring Alta, saree, bangles. I used to go crazy. Your grandmother used to keep her mouth shut. She used to turn red due to shyness . Then slowly her shyness disappeared. Although she is my wife, she is my lover first."

"Ohho, you are so romantic grandpa" yoongi raised his eyebrows mischievously. Mr.lee smiled and gently slapped yoongi's shoulder.

Seeing you two together makes your grandfather happy. He wants you both to get married quickly, he has already talked to yoongi. But he didn't say anything about it now. Besides, his granddaughter is also quite shy. With a gentle smile, he put his hand on your head and said with affection,
"You are a very lucky, y/nah. Not everyone gets such a caring person."

You gently shook your head. You are almost shaking your head with shame at the unrestrained talk of them. If you had known that you would have to face such a situation, you would not have sat here.

In the meantime, yoongi stretched out his hand towards you to make you a little more shy and said,
"your hand."

You raised your face a little and looked at him. You said slowly in a fiery voice, "Don't you have a bit of shame?"

Yoongi smiled shamelessly. You bit your lips in shyness as he pulled your hand and began to gently apply Alta on the parts on your fingers. It seems that it would be better to run away now. But it would be very awkward and rude to do so.

Mr.lee stood up after realizing your discomfort. Before leaving, he put his hand on yoongi's shoulder and said,
"You have traveled a long way on the road of love, but now you should reach a permanent destination. At least think about engagement."

"Well, I'll think about it, grandpa." Yoongi answered slowly.

As soon as your grandpa left, you said in a angry voice,
"Are you out of your mind? Why did you do that in front of grandpa? I don't know what he was thinking! God"

"Are you out of your mind? You don't understand anything after listening to him? Stupid!"

"This is also your done. You shamelessly said everything to him"

"I didn't say anything. He understood like that. Then he asked me himself....If I'm as shy as you are, I will never be able to make you mine." Yoongi said the words in a calm manner. Your words got stuck in your throat. You managed yourself in the next moment. Then you said in the angry voice as before,
"Did you need to feed me like that in front of everyone? And when mom asked, what did you said? 'I will feed her myself auntie. You don't need to worry.'" you stopped saying the same thing as yoongi. The next moment you showed double temper and said, "Do you think mom is so stupid?"