08

The clock is seven forty five. A ceiling fan whirred overhead. No trace of last night's cold weather. You thought while wearing your clothes and combing your hair, you should tell Jimin to call a mechanic to fix the fan in your room. You can't sleep peacefully with this rattling sound.

Your younger aunt left yesterday. Jihye is not here. The whole house seems empty. As soon as you finished combing your hair, you came out with the college bag on your shoulder.

Jimin is sitting on the dining table and eating breakfast. His gaze turned to the book beside him. After a few days his exam will start. He is an masters final year student. He will pass out after a few days.
The next chair was arranged. Maybe it was for you. But you didn't sit. Mrs.park brought your breakfast on the plate and said,
"What happened? Sit down. It won't take an hour to eat breakfast. Eat your breakfast and then go."

You looked at the clock again. It's five minutes to eight. If you don't go exactly eight o'clock, you will be scolded for sure. In a hesitating voice you said,
"Actually, mom, yoongi..."

"Always just badmouthing about me to aunt. Don't you? I forbade you to eat breakfast? Eat breakfast quietly. Then we'll go out."

Your mother smiled softly and walked towards the kitchen again.

Suddenly at yoongi's voice, you quickly looked around and saw him sitting comfortably on the couch in the living room. The black and white check shirt with the brown belt watch is a bit more suitable for him. After looking at him for a few seconds, he glanced at the clock and looked into your eyes and said in a cold voice,
"Just ten minutes."

You quietly dropped the bag from your shoulder and sat on the chair. Just after ten minutes after eating two bread and washing your hands, he told you before taking your bag and walk forward, "Come quickly."

The road is filled with muddy water. The walking path from the front of the house is also full of water. Although small bricks are laid little by little so as not to step in the water. But if you go like this, you will fall in the water.

Yoongi is standing next to you. Calling the car driver repeatedly. When he got out of the car and stood near the gate, yoongi step into the muddy water. Even though his shiny shoes are stained, he has no regrets. But you clearly remember that he bought this pair of shoes a few days ago. He took you with him while buying this.

As he reached out a hand to you, you gently placed your hand on his. He Grasped your hand firmly, he busily said,

"Step on the brick and come, y/niee. I'm getting late for the office. Don't worry, I'm here."

You stepped forward hesitantly. You're absolutely certain that you wouldn't fall anyway.
___________

The car stopped at the gate of the college. Before leaving, yoongi took out two hundred notes from his wallet and handed them to you and said,
"Eat something from the cafeteria. But don't eat the unhygienic food outside, beware!"

You glances. You know what the word "beware" means. Yoongi said "beware" means that you has previous experience in the matter if you disobey his words results won't be good.

You moved the money towards him and said in a low voice,
"Mom gave me the money. I don't need it."

Yoongi does not raise his hand. Says in a simple manner as before,
"You have money, didn't you? Check your bag. Did you bring the money with you at all?"

You say with absolute confidence,
"I brought it. I remember."

He narrowed his eyes and folded his hands on his chest and said,
"Then show me"

First you grabbed the left pocket of your jeans. Then you grabbed another pocket without getting money. Your chest is trembling. That means you didn't bring the money? You left it on the dining table? You looks at yoongi anxiously.
Said in a whisper,
"You saw, then why didn't you said that I forgot to take the money? Then I would have brought it."

"Your courage is increasing day by day. Go inside."

Hearing his scolding, your face swelled with anger. You went out and shut the door, yoongi called you and looked through the window again.
"What's the problem?" You asked.

"I will send the car. You will go straight home with uncle."

You understands that he has work, that's why he won't come. However, in a soft, tender voice, you asked sweetly,
"You won't come?"

He hesitated for a moment. Then he looked ahead and said,

"Okay, I'll come."

As soon as you heard that, your face burst into a big smile. He sighed as you entered the gate with bag on your shoulder and asked the driver uncle to start the car.
___________

It's about eight o'clock at night...
Yoongi returned home with a tired body. His shirt is covered with sweat. His hair is messy. In the afternoon, he left you at home and ran to an urgent meeting again. He did not have lunch due to office work. Stomach growling with hunger. Entering the house, he said,
"Mom, put food on the table. I'm hungry."

Mrs.min shouted from the kitchen.
"Go freshen up. I will."

He entered his room without another word. He took off his shoes and spread his arms and legs on the couch. He unbuttoned his shirt and closed his eyes. He remained like that for some time.

As soon as he felt a little sleepy, he looked up at the sound of something being fallen. As soon as he laid his eyes on the bed, the numbness in his hands and feet disappeared instantly.

You're sleeping near the corner of the right side of his bed. The clock next to the table has fallen down. He gets up. The corner of his lips has a gentle smile.

He drags you to the middle of the bed. He puts aside the messy scarf around your body and pulls the blanket up to your neck.

Then he slowly came out after locking the door. He went to the kitchen and asked his mom,
"Why is y/n in my room, mom?"

Mrs.min extinguishes the gas. With the curry bowl in her hand she answered,
"She came in the afternoon, entered your room asking to take a book from your shelf. Then when I went, I saw that she had fallen asleep. So I did not call her. You can wake her up if you want to."

He remained silent for a while and said,
"No, let her sleep..... I'll go to freshen up."

She smiled but didn't say anything.

Yoongi comes back to room. Goes to you and gently touches his lips on the middle of your forehead and says,

"How much more will you make me crazy for you? Is there no end to your charm? My eyes will never get tired of seeing your beauty."

~Will continue