09

Yoongi is eating rice with hot fish curry. The fish made with brinjal, potatoes is a bit more tasty today. Seeing her son eating contentedly, mrs.min put some more curry on his plate and said,
"You didn't eat lunch, did you?"

Yoongi smiled innocently. She immediately understood the meaning of his smile. She poured water in the glass and said in a weak voice in front of yoongi.
"Why do you do this? You can take care of everyone but neglect your own."

He smiled again and said,
"It's not negligence, mom. Look, if I had eaten at noon today, would I still be so hungry? And because of so much hunger, the taste of food has increased several times. The food looks more interesting. If I ate it in the afternoon, I could not enjoy the taste so much. Right? 'Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.' Do you understand?"

She got up and said in an annoyed voice,
"Alright, I don't need to know. Keep your stupid talk to yourself."

He stopped chewing rice after hearing his mother's words. He frowned and said,
"Does it seems stupid talk to you?"

She laughed stupidly at her son's question and said,
"I don't know. I just said what came in my mouth."

He concentrated on eating again saying with a smile, "You don't have to know either, mom."

In fact, he felt very hungry. After finishing his full meal, after taking the glass of water in his hand, mrs.min said while setting the table,
"I informed y/n's mother that y/n will stay here with us today."

"Why?"

"That's what I wanted. Do you have a problem? It's okay I'll send her back."

He swallowed the water and slowly put the glass on the table. Then he said in a low voice,
"No, that's right."

Saying that, he washed his hands naturally and went to his room. The happiness of his heart was carefully buried in his wide chest.

You are still sleeping. In deep sleep. Only the posture of your body has changed. A little while ago you're sleeping in a lumpy state. And now you're sleeping, hugging his pillow and sprawled across the bed.

Due to sleeping for so long, your face has become oily. There are dots of sweat on the top of the nose and lips. After wiping the sweat with the back of his fingers, yoongi stared at you with a loving gaze for a few minutes.
A faint line of a small smile at the corner of his lips.

He took his phone from the side table and went to the couch and lay down. His back hurts. A little sleep would be good. But sleeping on the couch or not sleeping is the same for him. If you don't get a good sleep, what's the point of sleeping! Once he blinked at the clock, he closed his tired eyes.

His exhausted body adapted to the couch to take a nap. As soon as his brain calmed down and fell asleep, the sweet call of a feminine voice woke up his sleeping brain again. He folded his forehead and opened his eyes to see you dimly leaning towards him
You are calling in a low voice,
"Oppa, you go to bed and sleep. You are suffering here."

The folds on his forehead became a little deeper. He said with a hint of intimidation in his voice.
"Did I ask you to consider my pain? Don't talk too much. Let me sleep"

When he closed his eyes, you said again,
"If you want to scold me then you can. But please sleep in the bed. You look really tired."

"Y/niee, seriously don't disturb me. Let me sleep. I'm in a bad mood."

Mrs.min's voice was heard before their conversation progressed. As soon as you heard it, you moved quickly and stood at a safe distance from him. She appeared there raising her voice to call yoongi in seconds. At that moment he sat up. Although his eyes were sleepy, he blinked a few times and hid it. He cleared his throat and said in a soft voice,
"Say mom. Do you need anything?"

She smiled slightly and said,
"Actually, y/n is allergic to eggplants. She can't eat fish curry either. I had forgotten. And there is no chicken in the fridge that I will cook. Your father will go to the grocery store tomorrow morning. It's 9:30. She must be hungry. You should take some effort and get biryani for her from the corner shop."

Even though you had listened to everything like a silent spectator for so long, you objected at this stage and said,
"No no aunty. There is no need. I will go home anyway. I'll go home and eat. There is nothing to worry about."

"If i let you go home, you will go. I informed your mother, you will stay here today."

You looked at her with a sad look. In this tired body, yoongi would go to the corner shop again to bring biryani, your mind was upset. You looked at your aunt and said in a low voice ,
"He is very t-"

Before you can speak, he said a strong voice,
"You talk too much y/n. Can't you just sit still?" He put the wallet in his pocket and said in an inquiring voice as he went out.
"Want anything else to eat?"

You shook your head from side to side in a gentle motion. He quickly left without another word. As soon as he left, mrs.min sat on his bed. You sat next to her and started chatting with her.
________________

Somehow you gasped after eating a plate of biryani. After washing your hands and sitting on yoongi's bed, he looked away from his phone and said,
"Why are you here again? Go to the room allocated for you."

You yawned with a nonchalant look.
"Aunt said to come here."

Yoongi frowned. Before he can ask the question, mrs.min came and said,
"You can't sleep in the living room yoongi?The guest room has not been cleaned. It is dusty. Also yesterday I saw that the fan is broken."

He let out a hot breath. He tried to smile softly and said,
"I can, mom. You go and sleep peacefully."

She breathed a sigh of relief and left. yoongi stood up to leave. The two of you came very close while yoongi tried taking the pillow from your side. You paused. Holding your breath, you looked at him, your gaze falling against his bright, dizzying gaze.

Yoongi came a little closer and said in an intoxicated voice,

"I won't sleep in this room anyway. The intense feminine scent of your body hits the neurons of my brain. Not today, but for the next two days, it is impossible to sleep in this room. Absolutely impossible!"

~Will continue

Do vote and comment...
Give your feedback 😊