𝙷𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗!!

At Vox's office

(The first few chapters are going to take place right after Alastor "rejected" Vox and also when he went missing.)

One of Vox's worker heard something get thrown or slammed in Vox's room. He heard Vox's loud cursing and yelling. The worker decided to go check on him. He knocked. “Uhm, sir are you alright?“ He spoke. The worker got no response so opened the door and looked in. He saw Vox yelling and cursing while the power was cutting on and off, he most likely about to cause a power outage. “Sir?-” The worker spoke until Vox snapped his head towards him. “WHAT?? WHAT DO YOU WANT??“ Vox yelled at the worker. “I-i just w-wanted to see I-if you were a-al-alright-” The worker stammered. “GET OUT!! NOW. I DON'T NEED YOU TO CHECK ON ME!!!“ Vox yelled, while his voice was glitching out and the power looked like it was about to cut off. The worker quickly left the room.

Vox was sitting at his desk breathing heavily until he heard his door open once again. “What is it, now?!?!“ Vox snapped his head towards the entrance of his office only to see Valentino walking towards him. “What the hell is wrong with you, Vox?“ Val seems slightly annoyed as he spoke. “Valentino, get out of my office!! I don't have time for you!!! Go back to your studio!!“ Vox snapped. Valentino let out an irritated smile. “I would, if the SOMEONE would Stop fucking up the power. I would be able to finish my filming. Vox looked up at Val with irritation. “Well!!! ... FUCK YOUR FILMS!!“ Vox yelled. “Molesto pedazo de mierda... Voxxy how about we talk about what got you so worked up.“ Val replied. Vox just frowned then decided to spill it out. “ALASTOR ITS!!! ALASTOR!! HE FUCKING CHOSE NOT TO JOIN OUR TEAM!! I thought we were friends!! That... That piece of shit!!“ Vox yelled. Valentino raised his eyebrow. “Listen Vox, I know you had a little crush on Alastor and want him to join the team but Vox, you gotta let it go.“ Val spoke. “First of all I DID NOT have a crush on him and he will be a good addition to the team!!! Just think!! Me and him!! The most powerful overlords in hell!-” Vos spoke. “And about me and Velvette?“ Val had a slight frown on his face.“Well yeah, you two be there as well... But just think!! Me and him! We would be unstoppable!“ Vox continued. Valentino seemed offended and slightly hurt by that statement. Vox was basically going to shove him and Velvette to the side while him and Alastor rose to the top. Vox noticed that Valentino was offended and hurt. “Well you guys would be there as well but just you know... Just uhm...“ Valentino raised his eyebrow. “Just what? Say it Vox.“ Val snapped. “just uhm- uhm-” Vox tried to think of something.

Valentino just started walking away. “Oh, Come on Val. Don't be piss baby. You know I didn't mean it like-” Vox didn't get to finish before he heard the door slam as Valentino left. “Well shit, it's not like you are about you Valentino!! You hear me??“ Vox yelled but got no response. “Oh whatever...“ He sat back down in his chair.

A couple hours later

Vox decided to go to Velvette's area because he was bored and wanted to bother her.

“Hello, Velvette.“ Vox spoke with his blue teeth shining. She was more focused on the dress that the women held in front of her not paying any attention to Vox. “Nope. Get it out of my sight.“ Vel shooed the woman away. Then a new woman with a different dress appeared onto the stage and she examined the dress. Vox leaned in to examine the dress as well. She still didn't notice him. “No.“ Velvette spoke to the woman. Then another woman appears on the stages. Vox leans in more. “It's a bit old-fashioned isn't it?“ Vox spoke quietly while right next to Velvette's ear. Vel jumped and ended up wacking Vox in his T.V screen. It caused him to flinch back but he chuckled afterwards. “Crist on a stick, Vox! You scared the shit out of me.“ Velvette spoke, irritated. “I know and it was hilarious.“ Vox spoke. “Should have recorded it but didn't” He continued while Velvette gave him a glare. “By the way did you get Valentino all worked up? I tried to calm him down but, you know. I can't calm him down like you do.“ Vel spoke. “Oh I said something about... You guys... Well technically not but-“ Vox began. “You said something about Alastor and you rising to the top and leave us in the shadows? He did tell me that at the very least. “ Vel interrupted. “I didn't mean it like that-” Vox frowned. “I know but Val took it quite personally. Plus he attempted to get one of his workers to stay with him for tonight but failed which has gotten him even more pissy. I'm shocked he hasn't thrown a temper tantrum I guess I have to aplogize and calm him down.“ Vox spoke. “Yeah, you go do that.“ She quickly spun back around to examine the dress in front of her. Vox decided to go ahead and walk towards Val's tower.

896 words

(Ik this chapter is short and boring. The next one is slightly better I promise.)