𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

In Val's Tower

Valentino was in his tower not really doing anything. He didn't feel like going to the studio today. He had texted Travis and told him to handle things at the studio. (Travis is Valentino's director, for the people that don't know.)

Valentino sat on the couch bored as hell. Velvette was probably trying to put together a show or something and Vox was probably being a workaholic or stalker to the rest of hell. There wasn't really anything interesting on T.V or on socal media. Val suddenly realized he hasn't drawn in a while. So he decided to pull out one of his sketchbooks and he started to draw random stuff. At first it was just random doodles then started to draw himself. Once he finishes the drawing of himself, he looks at it. "Hm... Not to bad..." Val spoke to himself. Then he started to doodle again. He suddenly started draw Velvette and Vox. He smiled at the drawing once he was finished with it. Valentino then drew Vox, Velvette and himself together. He was quite proud of this drawing. For some reason he wrote at the top "My dearest friends" Then he drew hearts and two arrows pointing towards Vox and Velvette. Then he wrote "Love both of em♡" and his signature at the bottom. Valentino smiled while looking at his drawing

Suddenly Val was interrupted by a call from Travis. "Oh for fucks sake." Val spoke quietly then he answered the phone. "What?!" Val spoke. "Sorry boss but uhm... We've got some issues down here at the studio." Travis responded. "Can YOU handle it??" Val spoke in a irritated manner. "But it's... Angel, He's not cooperating... He actually left the whole damn studio. Now we don't have anyone to do the scene." Travis explained. "ugh... Dios mío... No quiero lidiar con esta mierda ahora... Alright I'm coming." Val spoke then hung up the phone. "Ugh, I didn't wanna deal with this shit today." Val spoke and pulled out one of his cigarettes. He walk out and down towards the studio.

With Vox and Velvette

Vox and Velvette were gossiping around random shit and were walking through the main lobby. "Then I told her ass that she better have better curls before she talks to me again." Velvette spoke. Vox chuckled at Velvette remark. "You tell her girl." Vox spoke. Vox and Velvette after a while got bored and wanted to bother Valentino. They went to his tower but didn't see him anywhere. "Do you think he went to his studio?" Vel asked. "Probably." Vox replied. "What if we stay here and scare him when he comes back, while recording. That would be hilarious!" Vel spoke while laughing. Vox laughed as well. "That would be funny as hell." Vox responded. "Ooh~ Is that a sketchbook, I see?" Velvette spoke and looked at Val's sketchbook. Vox looked at it as well. "Looks like it." Vox responded. "We should look through it." Velvette spoke. "Should we really be going through-" Vox did even get to finish his statement bevause Velvette was already looking through it. "I guess we are." Vox walked over towards her and took a peek for himself.

They saw many little doodles and drawings of Val himself. "I wonder if he draws anything else besides himself." Velvette spoke and flipped through the pages. "Probably not." Vox chuckled. "His good at drawing though." Vox added. Then they started seeing drawings of Velvette. She gasped in awe. "Eee! He drew me! It looks so good." Vel spoke. Vox got a little jealous, "How come Val didn't draw me?" Vox thought. "But did he draw me?" Vox spoke and attempted to turn the page before his hand was whacked away. "I'm not finished looking." Velvette spoke while admiring the drawings. Vox frowned and tapped his foot impatiently. Velvette finally flipped the page to see some Vox drawings. Vox then chuckled. "Well, don't I look nice?" He spoke. Velvette rolled her eyes and flipped the page and saw the picture of all of them together. They read the little notes near the bottom and top of the page. They both were flattered by this.

Then Valentino walked in with a irritated expression on his face then it switched to confusion when he saw them. "The fuck are you two-" Val began. "Awh, Val you love us?" Velvette spoke. Valentino looked confused then he saw the sketchbook. "Give me that." Val spoke and swiped the sketchbook out of her hands. "Why are you so embarrassed?" Vox raised his eyebrow. "Shut up! Get out! Both of you." Val shouted. "Why?" Vox Suddenly grabbed onto Val then his hand move slightly down to his ass. The suddenly touch made Val shiver and gasp. Velvette saw this and pulled out her phone, she started taking pictures. "You- I- you uhh ..." Valentino didn't even know how to respond. "Just get out-" Val spoke. "Your a really good drawer, Valentino. Your very creative." Vox spoke while now caressing his ass. "Okay, Okay! That's enough!" Val spoke and started to shove both of them out. Both of them were caught of guard. "Oh come on Val-" Vox spoke before they were shoved out of the room. "Wait, Val. Just one more thing." Velvette spoke. "What?!" Val yelled. Velvette looked over at Vox, they both had the same idea. They suddenly came over and hugged Valentino. Val was completely caught of guard by their sudden action. He did wrap his lower arms around them to hug them back. "We love you too Val." Velvette spoke. Val let out a soft smile. "Alright, Alright that enough." Val spoke and they all stopped hugging. They all turned to see someone taking a picture of them. Vox snapped his head towards the person and then they ran off. "Oh no you don't, motherfucker!" Vox zapped after them. Velvette just started to walk away and acted as if nothing had happened. Valentino chuckled and went back inside his room.

999 words~

(I totally did not post the wrong chapter at first. So too the couple who saw it, You ain't see shit, okay? lmfao)