𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚅𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎??

In Vox's office

Vox was sitting at his desk laughing at pathetic souls in hell. He always found it funny how stupid they were. "Oh! Hah! They look so stupid!!! Haha! Oh my... look!! Haha! Oh that stupid sinner fell off a cliff!! Ahaha!! Look that one got ran over AHAHA!!" Vox almost fell out of his chair because he was laughing so hard. Suddenly Valentino busted into his office. "Vox!" he yelled. Vox didn't know what it was but for some reason Velvette and Valentino loved busting into his office like they don't know how to knock. "What Val?" Vox spoke but he was still looking at the monitors. "Where is-" Valentino began before he was cut off. "Oh! Val look!! Look!!. Valentino looked irritated and walked towards the monitors to look. A sinner wasn't paying attention to what he was doing and fell off a roof and face planted onto the ground. Vox started to laugh. Valentino rolled his eyes and spun Vox's chair so he would face him. Vox was caught off guard by this. "Where is Velvette?" Val asked. "Hell I don't know, ain't she in her-" Vox began. "She isn't in her room, she isn't at her runway thing, she ain't nowhere in this damn place." Val spoke. Vox paused for a moment and was slightly concerned. "Did she go to the mall or something?" Vox asked. "If she wanted to go to the mall she would normally tell us or drag us along with her." Val's responded. "But it wouldn't hurt to check." Vox turned back towards his monitors to look through the mall. Valentino had ended up sitting in Vox's lap because he didn't want to stand. Vox didn't say anything about it and just adjusted himself so they were both comfortable.

Vox had felt like he was checking for hours. He looked everywhere. He searched everywhere twice he leaned back in confusion. "Can't find her?" Valentino asked while fixing his fishnets. "No, where the fuck did she go?" Vox had a visible concern on his face. Valentino was concerned to but it wasn't as visible. "Check the stores that she loves going to maybe she'll be in one of them." Valentino spoke. Vox agreed and did what he said he checked every other store. She wasn't in anyone of them. Valentino noticed this, then whipped out his phone and attempted to call her but there was no response. Valentino's worry increased. "This better not be a fucking joke." Val spoke and tried again but no response. Vox also attempted to call her but there was no response. Valentino and Vox both decide to get up and recheck the whole Vee Tower. They both searched for her or any signs of her but couldn't find anything.

They ended up running to each other in the main lobby. "Did you find her??" Vox asked. "No, it's like she just disappeared!!" Val responded. "Shit!" Vox yelled. They looked two concerned parents. They ordered their workers to look for her. They told them to search the whole Vee district. "Nobody gets any fuckin' rest until she is found and brought back!!!" Vox yelled.

Vox was now pacing around the living room trying to think, it has been many hours since the workers started looking and nobody had found her yet. Valentino sat on the couch, tapping his foot anxiously. Vox honestly seemed like the concerned, overprotective and determined father and Val seemed like the concerned, anxious and overthinking mother. (Those roles honestly suit them perfectly) Vox continued to pace in the living room. "Where in the actual fuck did she go??" Vox spoke. "Did someone get to capture her?? Is she in danger??" Val spoke. Those questions increased Vox's concern. "Vox.. vox sir" A exhausted worker came into the room. They snapped their heads towards the worker. "We found some evidence of where she might be... on your monitors..." They spoke. They both stood up and started walking towards Vox's office. Vox shoved the worker out of the way and looked at the monitors. They saw her standing in the alleyway talking to someone who was out of sight. "Who is she talking to?" Val asked in a soft voice. Vox stared at moniters, not taking his eyes off of it for a second. Valentino did the same and held onto Vox's hand. Velvette kept talking to this strange person and Vox and Valentino were on edge the whole time until the person finally revealed themself. It was Alastor. A spark of electricity came from Vox and he squeezed Val's hand. Valentino eyes widened. Alastor took Velvettes hand and it seemed like he was walking with her to the hotel. Vox looked like he was about to snap. "Why is she going to the hotel??!" Vox asked angrily. "She isn't thinking about getting redeemed is she??" Valentino spoke. "Why the FUCK would she want to get redeemed??" Vox let go of Val and grabbed his mug just so he could throw it across the room. "Maybe she was forced." Val's spoke. "Maybe the radio demon forced her!" Val's continued. "... Yeah he probably did!! Velvette doesn't want be redeemed!!! THERE'S NO WAY!!! We are going to give that PRICK a little VISIT."

875 words~

(This one was kinda short but the next one will be much longer.)