𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

In Vox's office

Vox was still looking for Alastor until he heard someone attempt to open the door but Vox had locked it. Then there was a light knock. "I'm busy!" Vox spoke. Then knocking got aggressive. "I said I'm busy!!" Vox repeated. Then there was banging on his door. "I said I'm busy!!!!!" Vox spoke now more irritated. Then suddenly the door was kicked down. Vox immediately turns to see Valentino with a grin on his face and Velvette standing next to him. It was clear Valentino was the one who kicked the door down. "WHAT THE FUCK-" Vox shouted irritated. "Get your ass up. We're having a movie night." Velvette spoke. "My fucking door!!-" Vox spoke. "We had too Voxxy, it was clear that you weren't going to let us in." Valentino spoke. "And you guys want me to watch a movie with you?!! You guys kicked my door down!!!" Vox yells and turns away refusing to watch a movie with them. A few moments later Vox was scooped up by Valentino and he carried Vox to the living room. "Put me down!!! Put me down, right now!!!" Vox yelled as they walked. "VALENTINO-" Vox looked at Val who was grinning. "I swear to fucking...-" Vox began. "Oh calm down Voxxy, I get someone to fix it." Valentino spoke looking down at him. "You fucking better..." Vox spoke. "Can you put me down now?" He asked. "Hm... Let me think.. No." Valentino responded. "Fuck you, Valentino fuck you." Vox spoke. Vox didn't want to admit it but he really was enjoying being carried like a Disney princess. Vox noticed that Velvette had taken a picture. "Velvette I swear to Lucifer-" Vox began. She just snickered.

They made it to their living room and Valentino put Vox down once they got there. "Okay we have to pick a movie to watch." Velvette spoke. Vox and Valentino looked at each other then back at her. They all thought for a moment. "How about a horror movie?" Valentino suggested. "Why the hell would we watch a horror movie? You know all three of us don't do good with horror movies." Vox spoke. "Oh come on, it would hurt. Plus it will be interesting." Val responded. Vox and Velvette decided to agree to watch a horror movie. They all got ready for the movie. They picked a very Rated R movie with a lot of blood, violence and jump scares. They got ready and started watching.

It wasn't as scary at first but it got more tense. The move was about these giant killer bugs. Doesn't seem as scary but the way the movie was structured and the way the killer bugs looked made it look absolutely terrifying. Velvette honestly looked scared and wasn't really trying to hide it. Valentino was trying not to look too scared but he was very tense. Vox attempted to hide his fear but you could tell he was also quite tense.

They all continued to watch and then there was this weird sex scene that was very vulgar. Vox was slightly irritated. Velvette thought it was disgusting. Valentino raised his eyebrow and smirked not taking his eyes off the scene. "How interesting." Val spoke. "Can we skip this?" Vel spoke. "No Velvette! They are getting to the climax!" Val responded. Velvette just looked away. Vox didn't say anything and kept watching with his own eyebrow raised but he wasn't smiling. "The acting could be better though..." Valentino spoke. "I think me and Voxxy could do better~" Val spoke while putting one of his hands on Vox's thigh. Velvette rolled her eyes and turned away from them. "Oh hush, Valentino." Vox spoke but he grabbed Val's hand and held it. This made Val grin and lay his head on top of Vox's flat head. Vox didn't mind. The scene continued for a couple more minutes before a giant mutated moth appeared and killed both the man and woman in the scene. "Damn Valentino, I did know you were in this scene." Vox spoke. This comment made Velvette laugh. Valentino got offended and got off of Vox with a frown on his face. He crossed his arms and turned away from him. Vox laughed and his reaction.

As they continued with the movie there was this one scene with a bunch of mutated, disgusting and pale-ish bugs coming out of the T.V screen and ate the woman who was watching it. The bugs kept coming out of the screen It looked like the T.V was even in pain because the T.V was letting at a very low scream or howl. This scene made Vox uncomfortable and it kinda unlocked a new fear for him. He thought of how much it might hurt and it genuinely left him terrified. "Is that you, Vox? I didn't know you were in this movie." Valentino spoke. Vox slowly looked over at Val with an irritated look. Val turned his head back towards the T.V with a grin. Vox knew Valentino was only getting back at him but it only increased his fear.

Near the end of a movie both Velvette and Valentino had fallen asleep because the end of the Movie had gotten too boring. Velvette was curled up in the small chair. Valentino was leaning to the side next to Vox, fast asleep. Vox was still wide awake thinking about this scene he imagined himself in that position which made him more uncomfortable. He eventually found himself drifting off to sleep. Vox took the opportunity and laid his head down on the couch and hoped that the next day would be better.

942 words~