𝚄𝚑 𝚘𝚑

The Vees were still in their living room from the night before.

Vox was happily dreaming about Alastor (simp) then the bugs crawling out of the T.V screen hit him again and he started awake. He found himself being cuddled half to death. Valentino was on top of him sleeping and cuddling and squeezing the absolute shit out of Vox. Velvette was sitting on the other chair looking at a fashion show on the T.V. "Velvette- help-" Vox spoke. "No." She responded. "Please-" Vox spoke. "What do you want me to do? Push him off?" Vel looked at him. "I mean... Yeah-" He responded. "I'll pass. I'd rather him not yell at me for waking him up." Velvette continued to look at her show. Vox was irritated now and attempted to push Val off but Val clung onto him like a leech. Vox continued to try and he was very close to wacking Val in the head until Val finally flipped over. "Thank Lucifer..." Vox spoke then he stood up and there was loud crack underneath his foot. Velvette turn to look and Vox looked down. He had stepped on Valentino's glasses. "Oh shit." Vox went to pick them up, they were snapped in half. "He's gonna yell at you soooo much." Velvette spoke, snickering. "Oh fuck..." Vox wasn't particularly scared of Valentino, he just hated when Valentino was yelling and acting all pissy, he found it annoying, VERY annoying. Vox tiptoed past the couch were Valentino was sleeping, with the glasses in his hands. Velvette followed behind him. "Maybe... I can fix it?-" Vox spoke. Velvette snickered. "How are you gonna do that?" She raised her eyebrow. "I'll figure it out!-" Vox said grabbing some tape and putting on the glasses. "Ha! see? It looks good... Sort of." The glasses were poorly taped together. They looked crooked and lens were cracked. "Yeah, I'm positive he won't notice." Velvette spoke sarcastically. Vox groaned and aggressively ripped off the tape which caused the other lens to fall off of and break into pieces. Vel snickered and Vox looked like he wanted to die for the second time. "You know what, he'll be fine. He can get some new ones..." Vox tossed them into the trash. "Cool, anyways. Vox your going to help me on what to wear." Vel spoke and suddenly pulled Vox along with her. "You know I'm no good with fashion Velvette-" Vox spoke but allowed himself to get dragged along. "Your still going to help me. I need an opinion." Velvette spoke dragging him away and past Val who was still sleeping. Vox was in her closet, giving his opinions. There were multiple arguments amongst them but they managed to work it out.

Back with Valentino:

A couple hours later Valentino had woken up and he was trying to find his glasses and he even called one of the workers to come help him. "Fucking bullshit... We're did they go?? They should at least be near the couch! That's where I last had them!! But no!! There noy there!!" Valentino spole loudly. "Perra estúpida..." He spoke to himself. Then soon the worker decovered his broken glasses in the trash. Valentino was absolutely fuming now he stormed out of the room and the worker was following behind him.

In the main lobby.

Vox and Velvette were the main lobby. They were talking to one of Vox's employees about upgrading Vox tech until... Valentino busted into the room. All the people that we're in front of the door got out of his way. "Who did this!? I know one of you did this!!!!" Valentino yelled. As the worker held out the glasses. Everyone else stayed silent. "Oooh... Vox." Velvette whispered. "SHH-" Vox suddenly shushed her. Valentino stood there for a minute. "Someone better fess up!!" Valentino spoke. "NOW." The workers looked at each other confused. Velvette looked at Vox and raised her eyebrow. "You heard him fess up-" Velvette spoke but Vox had took off somewhere. Valentino interrogated everyone in the room except Vox, Velvette had also left so he didn't get a chance to talk to her either.

In the Vees living room

Vox was think about how he should order some more. Velvette was with him. "Why don't you just tell him and deal with his screeching." Velvette spoke. "I HATE dealing with his screeching though..." Vox spoke. Velvette was about to say something before Valentino by busted into the room. "Who did it? It had to be one of you." Val spoke. "Vox did it." Velvette spoke immediately after Val spoke. Vox looked her with an irritated expression. "You broke them Vox??" Val spoke looking irritated. "Yeah I did." Vox crossed his arms. "Why?!" Val started to yell. Vox was getting irritated all ready. "It was a accident."Vox responded. "An accident??! You can't just!!-" Val began. "Look Val... It's not that serious." Vox spoke. "NOT THAT SERIOUS??! WHAT WILL I DO WITHOUT MY GLASSES?!?!" Val yelled. "what the hell do you mean..." Vox looks confused. "Do you realize how STUPID I look without them!!" Val yelled. "Oh Val you look fine-" Vox spoke. "I HATE YOU VOXXY!!!" Val turned his body away. Vox was slightly shocked and slightly hurt but didn't show it. "Oh for fucks sake Valentino, It's just some goddamn glasses." Valentino didn't respond to him and kept his body turned. "Valentino." Vox called him. Val still stood there with his body turned. "Val! Look at me!!" Vox raised his voice. He still didn't listen, it's honestly hard to tell if Val was looking at him since had no pupils... But Vox had a feeling he wasn't. "VAL!!" Vox spoke, while using his hypnotic abilities. Valentino closed his eyes so Vox couldn't hypnotize him. Vox suddenly grabbed Val two lower arms and spun him around towards him. This actually made Val nearly fall and caused Val to look down at him. "Val look I'm sorry but like I said they are just some glasses. I can get you some new ones. Better ones." Vox spoke. "But I like my original glasses." Val responded. "Val- ... VELVETTE I SWAER TO GOD!!-" Vox yelled and turned to see that Vel was was recording. Vel snickered and walked away. "Anyways..." Vox stopped and realized that Val had a smirk on his face. "You know Voxxy... I'll forgive you..." Val spoke, Val's upper hands and Vox's hands intertwined with one another. "Really-" Vox spoke, kind of shocked. "IF." Val spoke loudly. Vox frowned. "Of course he wants me to do something for him." Vox thought to himself. "If you give me... A Kiss!" Val spoke happily. Vox wasn't expecting that at all. "Uhm, anything else?" Vox spoke. "No. I want a kiss... A PASSIONATE kiss." Val responded. "For fucks sake..." Vox spoke. "Pleeeease Voxxy?~ please please, I have never kissed a person's passionately, it only been out of lust, so pleeeeeease Voxxy-" Val spoke. "Okay, okay. I'll give you a kiss." Vox spoke and Valentino smiled. Valentino leaned in for the kiss... Vox just rolled his eyes irritation and he just grabbed Valentino and pulled him into the kiss. Valentino was caught off guard but kissed him back. The kiss was indeed passionate. Their tongues wrapped around one another. Valentino let out a slight groan at this. Vox didn't make a noise but you could he was enjoying it because leaned in for more. They eventually had to stop though because they couldn't breathe. "There, happy?" Vox spoke. "Very." Valentino smirked. They both turned to see Velvette STILL recording. "VELVETTE, DELETE THAT, OR I SWEAR!!" Vox shouted. Velvette shook her head no and ran, Vox chased after her in hopes to get her to delete the footage or he'll do it himself. Valentino chuckled and whipped out another pair of glasses he had stored in his coat. He really didn't have to do all of the dramatic things he did but he just wanted that kiss in all honesty, even though he could have just asked for it. Valentino walked behind them and watched them run around the room like two children.

1353 words~

The next three chapters are gonna be very interesting.