𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘

In Val's studio

Val was having a mental breakdown at his studio. He was throwing stuff all over the place, crying, shaking and screaming. His workers including Angel has never seen him like this. They all stayed far away from him and let have his meltdown. "¡HIJO DE PUTA! I hate you so much!! I don't care about you!!" Val yelled. Every single actor in the room was confused but afraid. He suddenly got down on the floor and started to just sob. It caught everyone off guard but no one had the balls to come up and ask him what wrong. "He meant it... Hic He fucking meant it... Hic he... He... He fucking... Hic I...I..." Valentino had gotten the hiccups and he couldn't even speak correctly. He was just a hot mess. His workers just decided to slowing leave the studio one by one until Val was the only one left. He just sat in the middle of the floor sobbing quietly to himself.

In Vox's office

Vox also couldn't think straight. His head was spinning. He sat in his chair just thinking. He was also very tired he spent the previous night balling his eyes out. He heard a light knock on the door. "Come in." He spoke. Velvette walked in the room. Vox turned towards her. "Not barging in today?" Vox raised his eyebrow. "Well you're in a mood so I felt like being nice today." She spoke. "I also came to check on you." She continued. "I'm fine, Velvette." Vox spoke. "... Did you mean that stuff you said about Val?" She asked. Vox paused. "... Of course I did. (Lie) Why would care about Val." Vox turned his chair away. "If you don't care then why did you get so mad when Val slept with someone else. Why did you even get mad in the first place? Val always sleeps with other people. Why do you get so mad when you normally don't care." Velvette asked. "Stop asking stupid questions Vel." Vox spoke. Velvette rolled her eyes and left the room. She went towards Val's studio. Once he got there she saw Val laying on the floor and it seemed like he had cried himself to sleep. Velvette just stood there for a moment then decided to wake him up. She shook him gently. Valentino let out a soft squeak as he woke up. "Huh... What... What happened." Val sat up. "Don't know, you must've fell asleep while crying." Velvette responded Val stayed quiet for a moment the stood up. "I'm gonna go... Do... Something, hell I don't know at this point." He spoke. Velvette looked up at him. "Maybe you should try to talk to Vox" Velvette spoke. Valentino just gave her a look. "Look... Maybe you guy's can work something out." Velvette spoke. Val thought for a moment then decided he'd try.

In Vox's office

Vox was still sitting in his chair. Valentino then entered the room. "Vox." Val spoke. Vox spun his chair around and frowned. "What." He spoke in a sharp and serious tone. Valentino took a deep breath. "Can we talk about it?" Val asked. "What is there to talk about?" Vox spoke, trying to act as if he didn't care. "Vox... Did you mean-" Val began. "Val just stop. Don't act like you care. You never cared, did you?" Vox spoke. Val started to get irritated. "Why are you changing the subject of the main problem??" Val spoke. "Answer the question, Val." Vox spoke his own irritation growing. "No you answer my question. Are you trying to avoid the fact that you got Jealous??" Val responded. "I. DID. NOT GET. JEALOUS. Like I said, I don't give a fuck about you." Vox spoke. "Then why'd you get pissed?? You normally wouldn't give two shits but this time you just snapped." Val responded "Because I just did." Vox spoke. "That's isn't a good explanation." Val spoke. "It doesn't fucking matter." Vox responded. "It does fucking matter because I'm trying to understand." Valentino took a few steps closer. "Since when do YOU care about someone else's feelings??" Vox spoke. "Vox, I've always cared about your feelings. You are one of the very few people that I actually care about. I don't show it often but it the truth." Val spoke and a few more steps forward. Vox paused for a moment. "Bullshit." Vox finally spoke. "It's not bullshit! It's the truth!" Val responded. Vox spun his chair around. "This conversation is getting us no where." Vox spoke. "Because you won't let it! Your not letting the conversation get us anywhere!" Val responded. "Leave." Vox spoke. "No! Vox listen!" Val spoke. Val ran up to Vox. "Valentino, LEAVE." Vox spoke in a aggressive manner. Val grabbed Vox's arm. "Vox!-" Val attempted to speak but the sudden touch cause Vox to loose his shit. "VAL. IM TELLING YOU TO LEAVE FOR A REASON GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE." Vox was glitching and electricity was coming off of him. Valentino to steps back as Vox walked towards him. "DO I DID YOU FUCKING FORCE YOU OUT?? DO YOU NEED ME TO HURT YOU IN ORDER FOR YOU TO LISTEN?? CAUSE I GLADLY WILL!!" Vox yelled in a menacing manner. Val was panicked, he didn't have his guns with him to defend himself and his pheromones never worked on Vox. He was completely defenseless. "Voxxy, please... I'm sorry..." Val spoke in a soft tone. "You're sorry?? YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY??? YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT!! DO YOU THINK I CARE!!! YOU THINK I CARE FOR YOUR PATHETIC SORRY?!!? YOU ARE SO... SO... SO FUCKING STUPID!!!!" A sudden burst of electricity shot out of Vox and hit Valentino. It shocked him so hard where blood came running out of his mouth. When it stopped Val was left in a state of shock. He was shaking and the blood ran down from his mouth. Vox paused for a moment and then realized what he'd had just did. "... Val... I didn't... I... Val..." Vox couldn't even speak. Val just turned and quickly left, not saying a word. Vox just stood there. "Baby... I ... I didn't mean too... I... fuck... You stupid, Stupid, STUPID T.v!" Vox wacked himself in the head, as if that would help. "Why did I do that...? What is wrong with me...? Why can't I just say it?? I was fucking jealous... Why can't I just say that... Why... My fucking ego... I let my fucking ego get the best of me!!" Vox spoke then suddenly punched a wall. "OUCH! FUUUUUAAACK!!" Vox yelled in pain. Then he just kneeled on the floor and held his hand to his chest and thought to himself.

A few hours later

Valentino and Velvette were in the living room. Val was laying his head down on Velvette's lap while wrapped up in a blanket. They were watching a weird-looking telenovela. Velvette was trying to make Val feel slightly better. She also wanted to check on Vox as well but she really didn't want to leave Val right now. Velvette cared deeply for them both she really hoped things will get better because this was also a heavy burden on her as well. Velvette looked down at Val. "This is literally the worst fight they been through... I got a feeling it's going to get worse..." Velvette thought to herself. She took a deep breath and hoped things would be better soon.

1250 words~

(I wanted to cry while writing this lmao)