𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 (Pt 2)

(This chapter includes smut, you can skip it when it gets that part if you wanted to)

Like Vox promised he would take Val to go shopping. Valentino spent so much money to where Vox thought he would go bankrupt. "Voxxy!~ I want this too, oh and I need that! And that! Oh, baby I need this for my studio!" Val spoke and grabbed numerous things, Vox couldn't even keep up with what he was saying. "Goddamn, Val slow do-" Vox began but Val interrupted him. "Baby, Which one should I get?" Val held up two different outfits. Vox gave him a irritated look. "Both. Now, Val-" He spoke but was once again interrupted. "You're right, both of them are good." He threw the clothes right on top of Vox's head. Vox was very close to snapping at him again but realized that wouldn't make the situation any better. They would go into store after store after store buying unnecessary shit. Valentino had Vox carrying everything. Vox genuinely thought he would go bankrupt. "Val I think-" He began. "Voxxy! Can we get this??" Val spoke, interrupting. "Val." Vox spoke, trying to get Valentino to listen. "Baby, we need this." Val continued. "Val." Vox spoke again. "Baby, I think-" Val began. "VAL." Vox suddenly yanked Val down to look at him. "Val, baby, my sweet SWEET and ever so sexy moth. I think you bought enough, we should go home." Vox spoke. "But I want that thing, Voxxy..." Val spoke. "What thing?" Vox asked. "That thing, I don't know what that thing is but I want that thing." Val spoke. (Helluva boss reference) Vox sighed. "I guess I could get you that thing but that's it, your getting nothing else after this." Vox responded. "Yay!" Valentino let out happy little squeaks and Vox could help but smile to them.

Once they got back home Vox placed all the things that he had bought for Val onto the table. "Oh Voxxy~ Your so sweet for taking me out today." Val spoke. Vox chuckled "Your welcome, baby." Vox spoke. They both would enter the bedroom to see it covered in rose's the bed was neatly made, there were candles lit and the lights were dim. "Oh, Voxxy!~" Did you do this for me?" Val spoke. Vox looked completely confused. "Uhm-" He turned back to see Velvette smiling. She motions for him to say yes. "yeah-" He spoke. "Oh!~ Voxxy you're so sweet!~" Val would say then pull vox closer and start smothering him with kisses. Vox would be the biggest liar if he said he didn't enjoy it. He looked back at Velvette again, she gave him a thumbs up. "Oh... Voxxy you've got me in that mood...~" Val spoke. Vox gave him a flirtatious look and smirked.

(Smut beginning)

Vox suddenly pushed Valentino onto the bed and crawl on top of him. "That's the point, sweetheart." Vox spoke in flirtatious tone while caressing Val thighs. "I suppose it is." Val responded. They would share a very passionate and long kiss. Both of their tongues explored each other's mouth. They both fought for dominance. Valentino slowly became submissive and Vox won the battle of who's topping tonight. Their mouths parted and Vox smirked. "Such a good boy." Vox spoke while removing Valentino's pants and his own. He look down at Val's dick. Vox decided to tease a little bit. He slowly moved his hand up and down, stroking him. Val whimpered and squirmed slightly. "Oh no baby, be still." Vox spoke. Val would listen but looked irritated. "Stop teasing and fuck me already asshole." Val spoke, Vox chuckled. "Relax babe, I'm gettin' to it." He would then line himself up. "Hm... Should I start?" Vox spoke, teasing. Valentino frowned at his question. Vox chuckled "Just kidding~" He responded. He put himself in a different position so he access Val's hole more easily. Vox would begin to thrust showing no mercy. Val whimpered, moaned and screamed in pleasure. Vox pulled him closer while letting out the occasional low grunts and soft moans. Val begged and pleaded for Vox to move faster. Vox chuckle slight and do as he said. Both of the digged there nails into each other skin which increased the pleasure. They continued on for a few minutes then they like they were going to came and they did. Val camed all over Vox's chest. Vox camed on the inside of Val. They relaxed onto the bed breathing hard. "Ha... Ha... Goddamn Vox..." Valentino spoke. Vox chuckled "What you thought I was going to go easy?" Valentino rolled his eyes. "I bet am the only person that makes it feel THAT good." Vox spoke confidently. "Well... Not necessarily." Val responded. Vox looked towards him with confusion. "The fuck does that mean?" Vox spoke slight irritation. "I mean there was this guys with a vibrator dick. Now THAT was the best sex I ever had." Vox aggressively pulled Val close to him. "I can do better." He spoke. "You can? You don't have a vibrator in your dick..." Val spoke. Vox gave Val an evil smile. "Are you sure about that?" Vox spoke while lining himself up with Val okce again. "Wait, you-" Val didn't even get to finish his statement before Vox had shoved dick inside of Val once again. Valentino screamed quite loud in pleasure not expecting that. He felt Vox's dick start to vibrate quite quickly inside of him. Valentino certainly wasn't expecting this at all. Vox chuckled and increase the speed of vibration. As the speed increased Vox's thrusting speed increased causing Val to erupted in a sea moans. Val even started shaking and crying tears of pleasure, gripping onto Vox tightly and riding the waves of ecstasy. A few moments later he came all over Vox once again and Vox camed inside of Val again.

(Smut end)

Valentino plopped onto his back panting heavily. "You couldn't have warned me... before you just started going at it?..." Val spoke, painting. "Nah that takes the fun out of it." Vox responsed while chuckling. "Bet I made you feel good though, I have never seen you cry like that during sex." He teased. Valentino rolled his eyes and would then would wipe his tears away. "I guess I would be lair if I said I didn't enjoy it." Val responded. "But... When did you get that feature?" Val asked "I got it a long while ago." Vox responsed "I Gotta lot more too, you just don't know." he continued. Valentino would raised his eyebrow. "Like what?" "Well... Would you believe me if I said I also have a vibrator in my tongue?" Vox would stick out his tongue slightly. Valentino smirked in response. "I wouldn't be shocked if you did." They both chuckled. "Let's go get cleaned up." Vox spoke. Valentino nodded his head. Therefore they both got up and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up.

1157 words~

(Bro, How do some of you guys write smut? I be struggling so freaking hard. That's exactly why my smut is so goddamn short. Also this is the second to last chapter! I will try to make the last chapter longer than the rest of them.)