𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐

Val's bedroom.

Val was in his bedroom having very difficult thoughts flowing through his mind. "What is the point of this partnership anymore? It clearly not good for us... We keep fighting... We could possibly have fight that could be much worse in the future." Val spoke to himself. Val sighed. "I wish he would tell me why but he won't. Maybe I pushed to hard." He continued. "Maybe I shouldn't have got him mad like that. I should have just left when he wanted me too." Val spoke and then Velvette walked in. "Hey Val." She spoke. "Hey Vel." He responded. "Whatcha doing?" She asked. "Just thinking." Val responded. "Oh cool." she spoke. They stayed quiet for a moment. Valentino took a deep breath than then spoke. "You know Vel, I've been thinking about something." He spoke. "What is it?" She looked over at him. "I've been really thinking about leaving..." Val spoke. "WOT???" Her british accent really stuck out when she spoke. "Yeah, I'm probably think about leaving the partnership with Vox as well. I really don't want this to turn more toxic and I'm a pretty toxic person myself but still. Maybe two toxic people just doesn't work out." Val spoke. Velvette eyes grew wide. "Where will you go??" She spoke. "I can make my own studio. I'm positive I can then I could possibly make my own district." He spoke. "But... But then it's not the Vees with just two of us!! The it'd be just the... The Ves!" She spoke. "I know but it might be better-" He began. "Val... You can't leave..." Velvette's voice actually start to break. "... Maybe you should go." Val spoke and began to gently nudge her out of the room. "But! But!" Vel spoke. He finally pushed her out of room. Velvette immediately went to go tell Vox.

In Vox's meeting room

"Baby I'm sorry... I really was jealous... And I hope you forgive me." Vox spoke with his eyes closed. "What? Was that to short?" Vox opened his eyes to look at his two sharks in the tank. The sharks gave him a disappointed look. "Oh come on! You guys said the last one was to long! Now this one was to short! Make up your mind!" Vox spoke to his sharks. The sharks moved their mouths up and down as if to responded to Vox. "Don't give that tone. You don't have to criticize me so fucking hard." Vox spoke. "The hammerhead shark moved it's mouth up and down. "Shush I know it has to be more sincere." Vox spoke then he cleared his throat. "Baby, Im so, so, SO sorry for electrocuting you and being so bitter... I was jealous my ego wouldn't allow me to say so, I really hope you can... Forgive me." Vox spoke. The sharks nodded their heads happily. Vox smiled. "Yes, I'll say it like that! That's perfect! You guy's are so smart." Vox came up to the tank. The sharks then got excited as they saw him walk up to the tank. "Yes!~ My God little boys!~" Vox spoke giving them the baby voice. The sharks were shoving each other out of the way just to be closer to him. "Yes!~ Yes!~ I love you two so much~" Vox spoke. The sharks looked like they we're jumping up and down with excitement. Suddenly Velvette busted in with tears in her eyes. "VOX!!" She yelled. "HUH?? WHAT?? I WASN'T TALKING TO MY SHARKS-" Vox spoke and turned towards her. "Vox! Vox! Val... Val he... he trying to... he wants to..." She stammered trying to explain. "Okay, okay hold on let's take a deep breath." Vox spoke and placed his hand in her shoulders. Velvette did as he said then suddenly spoke. "Val... Is thinking about leaving." Velvette spoke. "WHAT??" Vox yelled. "He's also thinking about breaking the partnership between you two." She responded. Vox's eyes widened. Vox took off towards Val's area wer he was nowhere to be seen. Vox started to panic. "Did he just leave??? He not gonna say anything about it?? He didn't even take his stuff!!" Vox spoke. Velvette got worried as well. "Velvette we have to find him." he spoke. She nodded. They both went into the main lobby. "Alright motherfuckers! We're searching for Valentino!! No fucking rest until he is found." Vox spoke. "Oh my fucking god not this shit again." The workers whispered amongst themselves. They all searched for Val, looking high and low.

They did mange to find him a few hours later and tried to explain that Vox was looking for him. "So let me get this straight, Vox is looking for me and is worried?" Val's spoke. The workers nodded their heads. "But he wasn't worried a few days ago." Val spoke. The workers felt very bold and decided to started to drag him back to the Vee Towers. Val was honestly to tired to get pissed at them, so he just let them. When they got Velvette was waiting for him. "Val!" She spoke. She came up to hug him. It caught him off guard but he hugged her back. "Where's Vox?" He asked. "In the meeting room, I'm positive he finally want to talk about the situation, properly." Velvette spoke. Val sighed and went towards the meeting room.

887 words~

(This chapter is short and rushed and I'm sorry for that)