𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

(Sorry for disappearing for 3 days. I honestly forgot about Wattpad anyways enjoy the angst)

I'm Vox's office.

Vox was chilling in his office once again. He felt much better today than he did the other day. He was starting to get bored. Watching the pitiful souls on hell struggle was absolutely harlirious but he had gotten bored with watching them struggle. He decided to spy on the hotel. He saw them all outside. “What the fuck are they doing?“ Vox spoke as he watch them. They were talking about ways to help the hotel be more active than it was before. Vox soon got bored of them talking and decided to see what his business partners were doing. Half of his monitors were focused on Velvette and the other half focused on Valentino. Velvette was with some of her girls, lecturing them about fashion. Valentino however seemed to be at one of his clubs. He for some reason had director, Travis with him. Vox seemed to be more fixated on Valentino rather than Velvette. Valentino had on this very slutty outfit two girls sitting next to him and Travis was sitting next to Val as well, trying to impress some girls. (Travis has no importance to this part I just wanted to add him to make the chapter seem longer plus Travis is my favorite background character)

“You are so beautiful, you know I could get you job and make you rich...“ Valentino spoke to the girl that was now sitting on him. “How many do you think you can suck in one sitting? ... ... ... 12??Bitch I could make you do famous. How about you? How many? ... ... ... 14?? Oh my... Both of you could be super stars!~” Val spoke to both of the girls sitting close to him.

Vox just continued to watch as Val attempted to get the two girls next to him a job. He managed to succeed but the girls would probably regret the decision later on. Valentino was just sitting there at this point until a very tall and strong looking sinner walked up to him. Vox raised his eyebrow as he watched this. “Ooh, Hola papito~” Valentino spoke. Vox frowned at this interaction. “Who the fuck is that?“ Vox spoke. The man and Valentino continued to talk for a while before they got touchy. Vox felt his anger rise with every second. He felt his anger and jealousy shoot up to the heavens and above when the man started to kiss Val's neck and touch his lanky ass body. Then after a while they started going at it. Val looked like he was having a great time as well. It made him feel slightly insecure. “What if that fucker is better than me?... Why do I feel this way?? Fuck.... this is bullshit...“ Vox spoke to himself. “He's having such a a great time... he look more pleased than he is with me...“ he continued. Vox couldn't even continue watching when they went for round two. He just got up and left feeling jealous and pissed.

A couple hours later

Vox was still pissed off and was sitting on the couch. Velvette was sitting next to him on her phone. Valentino suddenly walked in. “Hello, my lovelies~” Val spoke in a good mood. “Hey Val.“ Velvette responded. “Hey Voxxy.“ Valentino spoke while placed his hands on Vox's shoulders. “Don't fucking touch me.“ Vox jerked away. Valentino was caught of guard and looked at Velvette for some form of explanation. Velvette just shrugged her shoulders. Val turned back towards Vox. “Oh Vox, don't be-” Val began. “Knock it off, Valentino.“ Vox pulled away yet again. Val started to get pissed now. “What the fuck is wrong with you??“ Val asked. “You! Your what's wrong with me!!“ Vox suddenly snapped towards Val. Val frowned “What the fuck did I do to you?!“ Val raised his voice. “You know what you did!!!“ Vox also raised his voice. “You mean bastard.“ Val started to walk away. “Oh yeah go run off too your big muscular papito...” Vox spoke. Val stopped in his tracks and turned back around. “Excuse me? You think I care about that muscular sinner. Sure he was hot as fuck but just a ONE TIME THING.“ Val responded. “Oh yeah I'm fucking sure about that.“ Vox stood up from the couch. “What are you so pissed?? Are you jealous or something??“ Val spoke. “NO!!! You fucking whore why would I be jealous?? Look at you what could you possibly offer me?? You're not THAT important to me.“ Vox snapped. Valentino was actually very hurt by that statement but didn't show it. “Well... Fuck you! I don't care about you either! Get the fuck out of my tower!“ He yelled. (Yes they were in Val's tower because the living room technically is in Val's tower.) “GLADLY!“ Vox stormed out of the room and slammed the door. Val into the kitchen area. “Well I be damned.“ Velvette spoke. “Oh whatever, they'll be back to normal in a little while. As long as it doesn't affect me in anyway.“ She continued.

A couple more hours later

Velvette was sleeping peacefully in her bed until Val busted into her room. Velvette was startled awake and looked over at Val. “What the fuck, Val??“ Velvette spoke. “I'm sorry, babydoll but I need someone to rant to.“ Val spoke. Val also looked like he'd been crying and that he hasn't been able to sleep. “Val...“ Velvette didn't even get to finish before Val sat on her bed and started ranting about Vox. Then Vox busted in. “VELVETTE!!!-” Vox yelled until he saw Valentino. The started arguing again. Velvette wanted to die again. They continued to yell at each other. They got louder and more violent. “YOU FUCKING WHORE!!! YOU BITCH!!! YOU... YOU...“ Vox yelled. “SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE!!“ Val interrupted. “I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, I HOPE... I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE WITH FIRE!! I HOPE YOU FUCKING GET KILLED AND DON'T COME BACK.“ Vox snapped. Valentino gasped and his eyes started to water. “YOU TAKE THAT BACK.“ Val spoke. “NO. BECAUSE ITS TRUE.“ Vox responded. Valentino just stormed out of the room and it was clear that he was going to cry. Vox just stood there, then his own eyes started to water. He suddenly realized maybe that was too much. He looked over at Velvette, her eyes were wide as if she was also shocked by what Vox said. “Damn-” Velvette spoke. That's all she could really say. Vox just left Velvette's room. Velvette then realized she was going to have to deal with their bullshit for heaven knows how long. She then got irritated but she just decided to lay down and go to sleep.

1090 words~