𝙷𝙴'𝚂 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺, 𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽??

(This story now takes place after the finale. The Vees still think that Alastor is dead)

In Valentino's studio

They were in the middle of recording with Angel being the main character "OOOOH~ I WHAT A BIG... THING- YOU'VE GOT THERE SIR~" angel spoke "SO FUCKIN'... FUCKIN' ... shit how the Fuck do I remember this script?" Angel sat up at his spoke. "Angel baby, just make shit up." Valentino spoke while sitting in his chair. "Then what's the fuckin' point of the script?" Angel asked. "The script is to give you an idea and the main plot. Plus people want to see the CLIMAX, who gives a fuck about the dialogue?" Val spoke. Angel nodded his and laid back down onto the bed and continued to do the scene, improvising when he couldn't remember something.

With Vox and Velvette

They were on their way to ask Valentino a question. "Vox are you sure he isn't gonna get pissed." Velvette spoke. "Since when has Val ever said no to a fun time. Plus I've got everything planned. This is the perfect celebration since Alastor has officially Stayed Gone." Vox spoke, Velvette just rolled her eyes. "Val is in the middle of working, you know he gets pissed when someone interrupts him." Vel spoke. Vox just shrugged his shoulders as they walked into Val's studio. They were indeed in the middle of recording. They got closer towards him. "Val." Vox whispered. "What...?" Val whispered back, not taking his eyes off of Angel. He wanted to make sure that Angel didn't mess up anything. "Are you down to come party with us?" Vox asked. "No I'm busy." Val spoke. "Oh come on Val." Vox spoke while putting his head and Val's shoulder. "No." Val spoke. "Pleeeease...?" Vox spoke. "No, Vox I said no." Vox was starting to get irritated. Angel had finished the scene and Val walked over towards him. Vox stayed in that same spot with an irritated expression and he tapped his foot angrily. Velvette turned away from the group of naked men in front of her. "Angel baby, that was good but maybe next time he could be more... Vulgar, hm?" Valentino gently grabbed Angel's chin. Angel just nodded. "At least he isn't gonna make me do the whole thing again." Angel thought to himself. "Excellent. Now another scene where-" Val began. "Uhm Val, you know I'm kinda needed at the hotel right now. Charlie is really tryna get her hotel started back up so..." Valentino's expression darkened which made Angel panic on the inside but he managed to stay calm. "Charlie really needs me there..." Angela continued. "I think he should go!" Vox shouted from the other side of the room. Vox was only trying to get Angel to leave so Val would come and celebrate with him. "Angel... Why would I let you go, when there is work to be done... Hm?" Valentino gripped Angel harder and attempted to keep himself calm. The blonde bimbo can wait." Val spoke. "Don't call her that! She's just trying to make things better!" Angel snapped. Valentino's grin completely disappeared and this is when Angel realized he might have fucked up. "Uhm... Well.. I... Val look I... Just... Uhm..." Angel started stuttering. Vox and Velvette were watching this from afar slightly amused. "Charlie really just... You know... She really just wants our help right now... All of our help... You know with Vaggie, husk... Alastor... niffty-" Angel began. "WHAT?!!!!??" Vox yelled and appeared in front of Angel. This caused Val to let go of Angel and fall onto the ground. He let a loud squeak when he hit the ground. The sudden appearance scared Angel too. "Say that NAME again... The one that starts with an "A" Vox spoke and was definitely irritated now. "Alastor...?" Angel spoke again. "GAAH??!!? Did you guys hear that, I'm not crazy right???" Vox turned towards Velvette. She nodded and was recording. He looked down at Valentino, who was lying on the ground and was still stunned and didn't say anything. "Alastor... Came b-back??" Vox titled his head. "Yeah... He came back on the same day-" Angel began. "AAAUG!!?!!" Vox suddenly shouted, the lights flickered as well. Valentino suddenly shot up, it seemed he was finally snapped out of his trance and stood up. "THERE'S NO FUCKING WAY.... NO WAY...??!" Vox shouted, the power turned on and off. There was about to be another power outage. Valentino suddenly scooped up Angel out of the bed and placed him in front of the door. Angel was very confused by this. "What-" Angel began. "Just go angel, I've shit to deal with." Val was definitely irritated and slammed the door. Angel wasn't gonna complain that means he could make it back to the hotel early.

Vox looked like he was about to explode. Valentino walked over to him. "Vox... You might want to calm down." Val spoke. "Calm down??? The motherfucker is back already???! He's been back!?! We didn't know!!!!" Vox shouted, the power switched off for a moment then flickered back on. "Voxxy... I think you should calm down... We don't want a power outage, do we?" Valentino placed his hands on Vox's shoulders. Vox noticed all the workers looking at them and it pissed him off even more. Valentino spun Vox around towards him while using one of his lower arms to shoo away the workers. The workers left, Vox, Valentino and Velvette were the only ones in the studio. "Vox, I think we should do something to calm ourselves down. Hm?" Valentino spoke. "Let's go for those drinks, hm?" Val continued. "hmm..." Vox whined in a child-like manner. "I'll take that as a Yes, Come on." Valentino spoke, turning towards the door while holding his hand, While walking with him towards the door. Velvette was standing outside waiting for them. She left the room a little bit later before them. She saw them walk out holding hands. "Come on, Velvette." Valentino spoke while walking with Vox. Velvette followed behind them and snapped a picture and posted it on her story. She was lucky neither of their phone notifications went off or she would be yelled at but she didn't care and posted it anyways. Over top of the post it read, "They are so in love." She knew they'd kill her for that when they eventually saw it.,

1064 words~