𝙴𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎.

(Part of This was inspired by comic dub on YT lol)

In the living room.

Vox was sitting on the couch, looking at the news. He was very bored. His monitors were broken and he couldn't look at them until they were fixed. He wished the repair man would hurry up because the T.V wasn't very interesting. There was absolutely no good shows on. Vox sighed and decided to make himself some coffee. The news was playing in the background. "Hello everyone, it's Katie Killjoy." Katie spoke. "And I'm Tom Trench" Tom added. "So Charlie and her newly updated hotel..." Katie spoke. Vox rolled his eyes at the mention of the hotel. "Some theorize that her stupid fucking idea worked." Katie continued. "Pfft- as if" Vox spoke. "Anyways that not the fucking point. We are here talk about some merchandise that is being sold." Katie spoke. Vox showed no interest in whatever merchandise there was being sold. "It's merch of the Radio Demon." Katie spoke. Vox snapped his head towards the T.V. "What?" He zapped towards the T.V to listen. "The Radio Demon is selling merchandise. It strange but very popular amongst the people of hell." A picture was displayed on the screen of the merchandise. "Pfft ha! Who would buy that? Probably not that many bought that bullshit." Vox spoke. "Over 4 thousand purchases have been made." Katie added. Vox was starting to get pissed off. "HA! Probably just a bunch of simps!" Vox spoke.

Velvette suddenly busted into the living room. "Hey Vox!" She spoke, happily. He turned towards Velvette and then he let out a very long and over exaggerated gasp. She was wearing Alastor's merchandise. "Why are you wearing his merchandise???" Vox spoke and and jumped up from the couch. "Oh I thought it looked kinda dashing, so I bought them." She responded. "Doesn't it look nice?" She responded. "NO, Take them off right NOW." Vox spoke. "Why? They look good." Velvette responded. "Because it's HIS merchandise! TAKE. IT. OFF." Vox grew more irritated. "No." Velvette spoke."YES." Vox responded. "What the fuck going on?" Valentino suddenly walked in. "Val, look at!-" Vox began speaking but stopped and let out another long and over exaggerated gasp. Valentino had on the merch too. "VALENTINO YOU... YOU... BASTARD!! YOU HAVE IT ON TOO??" Vox yelled. "What? Oh the shirt? It looks nice doesn't it? I bought a cup to match!" Valentino spoke. "Oh and I thought about you too." Valentino gave Vox a Alastor plush. "Ooh!~ I can add this to my Alastor collection! WAIT. FUCK. NO. TAKE THE MERCH OFF!!" Vox responded. "Why would we?" Valentino asked. "NOW! TAKE IT OFF!! RIGHT NOW!!" Vox jumped towards Valentino and attempted to take the clothes off himself. Valentino was caught off guard by his sudden action. "WHAT THE FUCK?? VOX!! STOP!! STOOOP!!!" Val yelled. "TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE. IT. OFF!!!!! RIGHT NOW!!!" Vox attempted to rip the clothes off. "STAAAAP!! STAAAAP!!!! VELVETTE HELP!!!" Val yelled. Velvette slowly started to back out of the room. "VELVETTE DONT LEAVE ME HERE!!! HELP!!!" Val yelled. Velvette shut the door. The only thing that could be heard was Valentino's very high pitched screaming and Vox's angry yelling. Velvette walked down the hallway to her tower to change. She certainly didn't want to be next.

A few hours later Velvette and Valentino peered into Vox's office. (And if you're wondering Valentino managed to escape from Vox.) Neither of them had on Alastor's merchandise. They heard him rambling to himself. "What the fuck is wrong with him?" Velvette asked. "Bitch, I don't know, he's probably gone mad." Val spoke. Vox suddenly chuckled. "I know you two are there." He spoke. A chill went down both Val and Vel's spine. Vox suddenly swung his chair around with such quickness, it startled them both. "Uhm... Your not still mad are ya Voxxy?-" Val asked. "No, I'm fine. Completely fine. Though I have I have something to show you both. Come here." He swung his chair back around. They were both hesitant but went in. Velvette was nudging Valentino to go ahead of her so if Vox wanted to jump again he would get Val first and then she would have a chance to run. (Such a good friend)

They both walked up to Vox. "Now... This.. ha! This... Will be the best thing... You will ever see..." Vox spoke in a low and intimidating voice. Both Val and Vel raised their eyebrows. They both saw his eye was doing its weird little thingy when he was upset. "This is the greatest thing I have made." He spoke again. He then spun his chair around and held up a T-shirt. "Ta-da!~" The T-shirt had a poorly drawn picture of Vox on it. It was clearly draw by Vox himself. Valentino folded his two upper arms across his chest and the lowers one he placed on his hips. Velvette just raised her eyebrow. "I made two! For the both of you! Try them on! I also made one for myself." They both were tossed a T-shirt. "I'm not wearing this." Velvette spoke. Vox frowned. "But you'd wear Alastor's?" Vox spoke. "His actually looked good." Velvette responded. "What wrong with mine?" Vox crossed his arms. "Vox look at the drawing. You'd be better off with a place white T-shirt." Velvette spoke. "Are you insulting my drawing skills?? I think it looks good! What do you think Valentino?" Vox turned towards him. "I have to agree with Velvette here, Vox." Valentino responded. "What do you mean?? These will make so much money! Lots of people will buy this!" Vox spoke. "Vox, it's a stick figure with a rectangle head and triangle ass. You didn't even color inside of the lines. It looks like a little child drew it." Valentino responded. Vox paused for a moment. "Can you at least try it on? Please?" Vox asked. Valentino and Velvette looked at each other for moment then decided to put the T-shirt on.

After they put the shirt on they just stood there, annoyed. Vox seemed pleased "See you guys look great. So do I!" Vox also had his shirt on. "We're matching!" Vox spoke and then wrapped his arms around the both of them. He had to yank Valentino down to his size which startled Val but he just let it happen. "I'm going to sell these!" Vox let go of them and ran out of the office to the front. Velvette just watched him as he ran off. Valentino pulled out one of his cigarettes and started smoking. "How many of those shirts do you think he'll sell?" Velvette asked. Valentino blow out a puff of smoke then said "Not a lot. But hell, we can't do anything to stop him." Val responded. There was a very long pause then "... You wanna watch a movie he does that?" Velvette asked. "Sure." Val responded. They went towards the living room to watch a movie.

1168 words~

Happy Easter :)